Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Ashley: *points to purchase of No Fear* do you see this?  I'm fuckin crazy.  Don't f*** with me, Charlton.

Mike has his own entrance music when he walks into the boardroom man.

Are you ready

You think you could tell us what to do.

You think you could tell us what to wear.

You think that your better.

Well you better get ready.

Bow to the masters.

BREAK IT DOWN.

Alan Pardew , i have 2 words for you, NET GAIN!

:lol: if he strolled into a shareholder meeting in a Big Show unitard it'd go a ways to winning me back.

:joey: tbh.

Looks as though we have no confidence in Soderberg (or Harper for that matter......).

Harper is getting a lot of injuries and would you be happy if we had to rely on a kid who has barely played reserves games for an extended period?

If Forster was still here this would be pointless but you can't expect Soderberg to step up if required.

Guest johnson293

Potentially (at least) two medicals/signings done in one day - leaves tomorrow to carry out another couple... hopefully!!

:joey: tbh.

Looks as though we have no confidence in Soderberg (or Harper for that matter......).

Harper is getting a lot of injuries and would you be happy if we had to rely on a kid who has barely played reserves games for an extended period?

If Forster was still here this would be pointless but you can't expect Soderberg to step up if required.

Guess not, especially when it seems Soderberg is constantly on the p*ss. I'd still prefer Harper over Elliot and should be on the bench (when fit).

This signing does make sense having thought about it now.

If Elliot ever makes a PL start, I'll drink a pint of my own.

p*ss or s*** ?

My shit hasn't been drinkable for a long time.  Fatherhood has limited my intake of 3am kebabs from dodgy backstreet vendors.

So it would have to be piss.  Or tears.  Or sweat (which would be painful enough to collect).

Still dont understand this one like? Hope Pardew isnt just bringing him in because he fancies a bit of his wife like.

Would you genuinely be confident in Sodeberg if Krul gets injured now?