Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Er, so after all the justification for this bid in the first place (ie we need a third keeper, Harper is now injury-prone/crap, can't rely on Soderberg etc), are we actually going to sign someone?

Er, so after all the justification for this bid in the first place (ie we need a third keeper, Harper is now injury-prone/crap, can't rely on Soderberg etc), are we actually going to sign someone?

You can justify his signing. You can justify not signing him too. You can't justify flying off the deep end in either scenario, and that's what people were doing.

You can justify his signing. You can justify not signing him too. You can't justify flying off the deep end in either scenario, and that's what people were doing.

YOU can, and indeed will, justify anything the people in charge of this club do.

YOU can, and indeed will, justify anything the people in charge of this club do.

If I can, I will. There is some good there.

Other times I can't, because for a large part they have a habit of being charmless uncommunicative and cowardly tightarses.

Other times I can't, because for a large part they have a habit of being charmless uncommunicative and cowardly tightarses.

O0

Well said, sometimes feels like it has to be either/or on here and if you try to have a balanced view on things (ie acknowledging some good) you are "letting Ashley get away with it".

Christ, we're an embarrassment.

Like Man U and Chelsea haven't been reported for tapping up players. Come off it man all clubs do it. Charlton should take the money and use it to get their shitty dressing rooms painted.

The shitty dressing rooms that they only have because we bought Rob Lee off the tramps.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Christ, we're an embarrassment.

Like Man U and Chelsea haven't been reported for tapping up players. Come off it man all clubs do it. Charlton should take the money and use it to get their shitty dressing rooms painted.

The shitty dressing rooms that they only have because we bought Rob Lee off the tramps.

:lol: