Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Christ, we're an embarrassment.

Like Man U and Chelsea haven't been reported for tapping up players. Come off it man all clubs do it. Charlton should take the money and use it to get their shitty dressing rooms painted.

didn't chelsea actually get the ban, only for it to be removed later...?

(edit: google confirms this :) )

Related to the Kakuta deal I seem to recall. Look i'm sure all clubs do it, but this on top of the general transfer incompetence just fills me with dread and frustration is all. When will they get something right?

Like Man U and Chelsea haven't been reported for tapping up players. Come off it man all clubs do it. Charlton should take the money and use it to get their shitty dressing rooms painted.

Wolfsburg's Diego's agent said the other day that the player had agreed terms with Atlético, despite the fact they haven't agreed terms with Wolfsburg yet :lol:

See? Reality bites Charlton. :lol:

They should thank us for the publicity never mind whinge about getting money for a keeper who will walk for free next season.

Wolfsburg's Diego's agent said the other day that the player had agreed terms with Atlético, despite the fact they haven't agreed terms with Wolfsburg yet :lol:

Don't Real Madrid do that aswell ? I am sure i heard ronaldo had already agreed a deal with them before they were given permission to speak to him by Man u ?

Don't Real Madrid do that aswell ? I am sure i heard ronaldo had already agreed a deal with them before they were given permission to speak to him by Man u ?

everyone does it, how else are deals with players reached so quickly after a bids accepted

everyone does it, how else are deals with players reached so quickly after a bids accepted

Aye, it's common practice. Bit silly if you go through a hard transfer negotiation and then you fail to agree terms with your target.

Finger firmly pointed at Llambias.

He can't hide behind anyone else for this one.

Just proves, as if we didn't know, what a complete amateur set up we have representing the club.

Guest Wally_McFool

Finger firmly pointed at Llambias.

He can't hide behind anyone else for this one.

Just proves, as if we didn't know, what a complete amateur set up we have representing the club.

My thoughts also.

The trouble at Newcastle really erupted as soon as this odious gargoyle first set foot in St James.