Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Did you miss him dropping the ball in the penalty area for no apparent reason for the 2nd game in a row?

He got caught in the eye off their forward, that's why he dropped it.

Wrong :lol:

That's what it looked to me.

He split it well before he made contact with anybody.

Did you miss him dropping the ball in the penalty area for no apparent reason for the 2nd game in a row?

Wrong

Wrong

He was dropping the ball well before somebody made contact with his eye, you flid.

Who said he doesn't make good saves? It's the ones he doesn't that are the problem. :lol:

Anyway, that save from Aguero was brilliant. About as brilliant as Darlow's save against Everton.

Imagine if he made a decent save once. It's pretty tough to actually imagine that, but at least try.

There’s one - there is more but I’m on my phone so cant be arsed to trawl through thousands of negative posts about him to find any more.

Who said he doesn't make good saves? It's the ones he doesn't that are the problem. :lol:

Anyway, that save from Aguero was brilliant. About as brilliant as Darlow's save against Everton.

Dave devastated Elliot had another good game. Imagine being gutted when a Newcastle player does well. Class  :lol: