Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Between Krul, Elliot, and Alnwick, I'm more than satisfied with our depth at keeper.

what's Alnwick like? I don't even know what he looks like, nevermind how he plays, I'm guessing he's a young'un.

We'll deffo need another GK once harper moves on, which should be this summer.

Between Krul, Elliot, and Alnwick, I'm more than satisfied with our depth at keeper.

what's Alnwick like? I don't even know what he looks like, nevermind how he plays, I'm guessing he's a young'un.

Aye i don't want to be too expectant of a kid yet, even if he might have some promise.

Aye i don't want to be too expectant of a kid yet, even if he might have some promise.

I think we will be in for another keeper in the summer. Alnwick will probably be put out on loan & Harper given a coaching role

Yep, got to be confident, Krul is a great gk against Stoke, always plucking ball out the air, Elliott has to be good.

That said way to play Stoke is always to minimise set pieces, hopefully won't be needed.

Yes, very impressed with Rob Elliot. His first games for us in the lcoal cup comps made me a bit wary but he has surpassed any expectations I had...

I honestly think that based on his performances so far we have some good competition for the Nº1 shirt.

Keep it up Robb!!!

based on his performances so far we have some good competition for the Nº1 shirt.

Let's not get carried away here, Krul is miles ahead of Elliot.

though I will admit that Elliot is the superior twitter poster.