Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

Can anyone tell me where i can see highlights? Useless fuckers in the pub in Australia put on the NRL and wouldn't change it, bunch of scousers there werent to happy either, so annoying, stoked with the win though.

Can anyone tell me where i can see highlights? Useless fuckers in the pub in Australia put on the NRL and wouldn't change it, bunch of scousers there werent to happy either, so annoying, stoked with the win though.

Match of the Day.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

One of the worst offensive performances from a newcastle side ive seen for years and we still f***ing won!! haha

One of the worst offensive ones, but one of the best defensive ones. Very smart move by pardew to bring on on extra cb in the last 10 pardew deserves massive credit.

Match of the Day.

Can you view that outside of the UK?

close game but with my black and white glasses on i'm saying we deserved it (stone wall pen). they threatened but never massively and their closest chances were from distance, if that makes sense. i thought we were very strong in the centre of defence, wtf is wrong with tiote btw?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The dirty twats can't beat us even with the big help from the officials

Should have had 2 red cards before Bardsley went off

freak result according to SMB :lol:

Well, to be fair, we did only score 1.

now im just imagining how fun its going to be to play them at our place if we have a fit ben arfa, a left back and a new striker. not forgetting the real tiote not the one who played today. Its guna be rape

The dirty twats can't beat us even with the big help from the officials

Should have had 2 red cards before Bardsley went off

freak result according to SMB :lol:

Well it's a given that all we're going to hear/read from them is that we were totally outclassed and got lucky. We'll obviously forget the exact role reversal of last season, but yeah. Outclassed all the way. :lol: :thup:

close game but with my black and white glasses on i'm saying we deserved it (stone wall pen). they threatened but never massively and their closest chances were from distance, if that makes sense. i thought we were very strong in the centre of defence, wtf is wrong with tiote btw?

he looks overweight and unfit to me.