Nolan Roux

Optimistic Nut

The constant mention of Brest (tits, hur hur), especially in these French translations, is becoming a more amusing rather than less so.  Thought I'd be over it by now.

Such as "It is no longer Brest".  I dunno why but that's funny. :lol:

A more understandable translation from a Brest fan:

Roux is gone, his gaze into the void Brest on the bench late in the game is revealing. It is no longer Brest.

:lol:

Reads like the most dramatic coming out ever.

Instantly feel sorry for any fans who's player we're stealing. Know your pain.

Nah. Dog eat dog, this transfer business. Hurts when it happens to you, mint when it's in your favour though.

Guest bimpy474

And coaching smith speaks volumes ... the orders were to play 70 minutes and not to fart in oldcastel ... It was as big as a red-nosed clown Zavatta home ... His replacement ewolo :sm8: And his wry air on the bench, his gestures and mimics eventually finished me :sm1:

Wtf :D

Guest Haris Vuckic

Before I make any judgements on Roux I'm waiting for Colocho to tell me what he thinks - As he's probably seen him play.

Guest ykmkmdd

And coaching smith speaks volumes ... the orders were to play 70 minutes and not to fart in oldcastel ... It was as big as a red-nosed clown Zavatta home ... His replacement ewolo :sm8: And his wry air on the bench, his gestures and mimics eventually finished me :sm1:

Wtf :D

:lol: no wonder he looked so pissed off, unreasonable orders like that.

Guest bimpy474

Want him signed, on the basis that he looks like Torres and must be good.

Cool, lots of goals then sell him to Chelsea for £50m when his shite and doesn't score anymore :D