Nolan Roux

Optimistic Nut

Want him signed, on the basis that he looks like Torres and must be good.

Torres is crap now.  Gay is out.

Well I hope Roux cuts off his gay reins before he comes here

http://0e.img.v4.skyrock.net/0e5/chtilensoi59480/pics/1958495071_small_1.jpg

Guest BooBoo

Seriously though, we've pissed about all summer knowing we needed a striker and a left back. We've systematically failed. Why should we think that in the last few days everything will fall into

place and we'll do some deals? I certainly wouldnt put a penny on it given our form in signing players we need. Really hope im wrong but I don't think we'll be buying anyone. There's nothing to suggest that the club is serious about filling these positions as if we were, then we would have had them in pre season.

Seriously though, we've pissed about all summer knowing we needed a striker and a left back. We've systematically failed. Why should we think that in the last few days everything will fall into

place and we'll do some deals? I certainly wouldnt put a penny on it given our form in signing players we need. Really hope im wrong but I don't think we'll be buying anyone. There's nothing to suggest that the club is serious about filling these positions as if we were, then we would have had them in pre season.

Agree with all of that.  :sadnod:

My only hope is that Ashley, being the tight-fisted cunt we all know he is, is simply playing his stupid brinksmanship games with 4 or 5 players in the hope of saving a few hundred grand. I'm not confident at all that it'll happen though. We shouldn't be in this position. No excuses at all.

Desperation, knowing there isn't enough time to fuck about?

No, me either.

Agree with all of that.  :sadnod:

My only hope is that Ashley, being the tight-fisted cunt we all know he is, is simply playing his stupid brinksmanship games with 4 or 5 players in the hope of saving a few hundred grand. I'm not confident at all that it'll happen though. We shouldn't be in this position. No excuses at all.

there'll be plenty

:sadnod:

Seriously though, we've p*ssed about all summer knowing we needed a striker and a left back. We've systematically failed. Why should we think that in the last few days everything will fall into

We'll sign a striker man, think positive.

Disagree. The hair's so bad it's good. Pity the shirt doesn't come with the package though, he looks like a fruit salad.

He does look like a nobbled Torres. Get the lad in!