QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What were you guys expecting? :lol:

A new signing? Of course it's Shola starting....

Ba?

Aye.

Wait, I probably didn't mention him because he hasn't scored or impressed me so far this season?

We know exactly what we're getting with Shola. Shitness. Ba is a good player who needs games.

What were you guys expecting? :lol:

A new signing? Of course it's Shola starting....

Ba?

Aye.

Wait, I probably didn't mention him because he hasn't scored or impressed me so far this season?

And Shola has? :lol:

Good point. Very good indeed. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Stop being so fucking negative! Shola and Best are more than good enough to finish QPR off! No point in risking our best players against inferior opponents. You got to have more faith in the team, and the manager  :snod:

Seriously, fuck off with that shit. :lol:

Stop being so f***ing negative! Shola and Best are more than good enough to finish QPR off! No point in risking our best players against inferior opponents. You got to have more faith in the team, and the manager  :snod:

No point in risking our best players? You having a laugh.

Stop being so f***ing negative! Shola and Best are more than good enough to finish QPR off! No point in risking our best players against inferior opponents. You got to have more faith in the team, and the manager  :snod:

Seriously, f*** off with that s***. :lol:

Having faith in Shola after all these years?

For fuck sake. Is he still spouting this shit? :lol: He posts this every time a debate over a starting XI is mentioned.