QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Punk is the biggest idiot on the internet and beyond.

And with that comment, you surpassed me.

Apologies mate.  Come to think of it you're easily one of the strongest posters on here.  Maybe you should sit the game out tonight?  Can't have our best posters posting about every game, fatigue will set in.

Apologies mate.  Come to think of it you're easily one of the strongest posters on here.  Maybe you should sit the game out tonight?  Can't have our best posters posting about every game, fatigue will set in.

Are you being whooshed, silly? Unless I'm being double whooshed.

:lol: :lol:

I'm  more positive to the regime and the club than most, and that's probably annoying, but that gives you no reason to pollute the forum with derogatory remarks. I like a good debate, but in a respective manner..

Quality.

Are you being whooshed, silly? Unless I'm being double whooshed.

I'm on about him saying we should play our reserves every time we play a team in the bottom half, not playing Ben Arfa against the top 4, etc.

I'm so sick of reading it ffs, it's absolute bollocks. :lol:

Full squads now in match thread.

Where's this thread ?

:rolleyes:

Who the fuck reads stickies :p

FFS Raylor at LB, complete lack of balls by Pardew, you play your best players not ones you feel deserve another runout because they've not be totally useless. And if stanton hasn't shown enough in training to show he's the best LB at the club then wth did they sign him for.