Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

I have a sneaky feeling we will get a striker that's not on anyone's radar. Look at all our signings this close season, they have all been a bit out of the blue (except Ba)  and not really on anyone's radar.

Come on Mike you fat f**ker splash the cash  :knuppel2:

Just my opinion as the eternal optimist tho

Gutted that i am busy as f**k all day today, wanted to sit and vegetate reading the forum all day, no SSN either.....damn you freeview  :rant:

Guest kingdawson

If we sign Balotelli , I will offer up a pig to the Gods.

and if the Islamic faith turns out to be correct God will throw it right back at you.

If we sign Balotelli , I will offer up a pig to the Gods.

As much as it could go spectacularly wrong, I would love to take a chance on the moody fucker. Like Bellamy and Barton, he's the sort of character that you hate if they play for your opponents but love to have on your side.

Obviously no chance of it happening, but would be nice.

Spurs bid for Cahill has been accepted. 

Personal terms and medical to follow.  Going to be a long day.

Which one, Everton's or Bolton's?

Spurs bid for Cahill has been accepted. 

Personal terms and medical to follow.  Going to be a long day.

Which one, Everton's or Bolton's?

Bolton's.  Bentley or JJ (or both) talking to Fulham apparently.

Guest icemanblue

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/08/31/2644148/newcastle-united-drop-interest-in-a-loan-deal-for-manchester

It is understood that the 20-year-old Macheda, who spent last season on loan with Italian club Sampdoria, does not fit the bill for Newcastle and is said to be fourth or fifth in their hit-list of strikers.

Always said goal.com was as close to the truth as you can get, when it comes to transfers. Good lads.

From the BBC site :- But I think some anon tweet

Mario Ballotelli's player profile has been removed from the Man City website. He'll join Tottenham in a £14m deal today."

The mongs and jokers really do come out in full force on the BBC's transfer deadline day videoprinter.

Switched on SSN for the first time in a while, even though I pay £8 a month to get in via mobile.  Forgot how cringeworthy it is when they sensationalise everything! Just give us the facts without the words "frantic" "slams shut" and "busy" please...

Eyeing 3 strikers according to the Ronnie Gill. Phwoar

"Eyeing" on transfer deadline day ffs! We should be sweating about how long the medical is taking by now.

Assuming all three of those are still in the country of their current clubs, are we not already struggling? 12hrs to go.

Guest pleno1

Newcastle United bid £8.25mil for Udinese striker Di Natale and are in advanced talks with Chelsea over the possibility of signing Daniel Sturridge on a season long loan.