Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Seems like Sochaux have shut the door on Maiga and Roux's club say they won't let him leave either. Pay what it takes to sign Cisse and stop fucking around. We're only in this position because we spent so much time running up blind alleys.

What the fuck is their chairman up to - getting our hopes up.  :angry:

I thought he said that if they found a replacement he could go? Didn't Socheaux just sign a striker?

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

Sky Sources: QPR in talks with Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy - more on SSN

Him, Taraabt and Barton at the same club. Oh dear.

add in Warnock and its a recipe for disaster

Did someone on here mention Gignac? Didn't turn up at training for Marseille today and expected to leave the club.

Mail reckon he is off to Fulham

Always like the look of Gignac when I've seen him play. Not many times I admit.

"Newcastle, new asylum for Frenchies, would be happy to have him..."

http://www.spacefoot.com/mercato-france-marseille/om:-gignac-pousse-vers-la-sortie-pro_articles_details,B8414,F1010.html

Apparantley Balotellis name is removed from the Man City squad on their site.  Flood of rumours beacuse of this.  Loan to NUFC is one..

:harry:

Fucking class, we need someone to fill the controversy gap left by Barton.

And the 'antics' gap's been empty since Faustino left...

Apparantley Balotellis name is removed from the Man City squad on their site.  Flood of rumours beacuse of this.  Loan to NUFC is one..

It's still on their site. I checked by going on their site and reading his name.

Don't want to alarm anyone but my Man Utd mate reckons Gibson on loan

I would personally take that. A bit of competition in CM, and a (marginal) upgrade on Guthrie.

He's shit. Should stay well clear.

Iandennisbbc Ian Dennis

Spurs might need to offload Kaboul and Bassong before Cahill arrives from Bolton #THFC #BBCfootball

I'd have them both here.

is it just me who isn´t that keen on loanees unless if there is a option to buy....i guess it could be ok then.

In certain circumstances, like if we got a decent defender in for cover. Would also prefer the option if they are good but if that's not possible but they will give the squad a boost then it's all good.

philmcnulty Phil McNulty

Whispers on the grapevine that Aston Villa may yet try to drag Joe Cole of the Eurostar to Lille and take him to the midlands. #fb

Cole would be much better off going to Lille IMO. New experience, new start, seems just what he needs.

Guest Chubby Jason

There is no excuse as to why we should be looking to loan players when we have such substantial funds to buy the players we need.