Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Also - anyone even mentioning Hulk is a moron, and anyone believing he'd be even SLIGHTLY interested in NUFC is even stupider. Vulnerable or not, there's no excuse for this fucking nonsense.

Now knock it off.

Eat my own cock if we sign him etc.

Oh he's so got to sign now.

If he signs will you carry out all the deeds in Neils sig?

If he doesn't, will you?

Also - anyone even mentioning Hulk is a moron, and anyone believing he'd be even SLIGHTLY interested in NUFC is even stupider. Vulnerable or not, there's no excuse for this f***ing nonsense.

Now knock it off.

So you mean we aint signing him for €100m  :weep:

Also - anyone even mentioning Hulk is a moron, and anyone believing he'd be even SLIGHTLY interested in NUFC is even stupider. Vulnerable or not, there's no excuse for this fucking nonsense.

Now knock it off.

Oh he's so got to sign now.

If he signs will you carry out all the deeds in Neils sig?

If he doesn't, will you?

No.

Guest johnson293

On way home tonight, first saw Red Ferrari (the one with NUFC plate) speeding along Jesmond rd away from town.

Then, driving up central motorway, saw a black range rover with plate '1 NU' heading off Cowgate roundabout down toward town.

Don't know if that Range Rover is owt to do with the club, but it could have been heading from the Airport, down to St James'?

Probably nowt, but just putting it out there like.

Guest bimpy474

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Sorry #nufc fans but it really does look like the club are no longer in the running to sign anyone at all. It's frightening isn't it!

He knows feck all, bitter with it too, club wont talk to him so how the feck does he know anything.

David Craig up soon, this should be interesting.

Guest Roger Kint

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Sorry #nufc fans but it really does look like the club are no longer in the running to sign anyone at all. It's frightening isn't it!

He may well be right but i really detest that twat, he isnt sorry at all he revels in it