Bryan Ruiz

JH

Serious question for the unfeasibly optimisic fucknuckles amongst our support: why do you do it to yourself?

You deserve all the contempt and pejoritive brickbats that will surely come your way. Enjoy...

Congratulations, you live without hope and joy in your life, but you happen to correct in this instance. Well done.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap or logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

Why act like an utter c***? Optimist or Pesimist everyone will be f***ed off by this. I don't see the point in acting the c*** and telling people they deserve this s*** ???

Grow up you moron.

Aye, because I'm delighted at this. You absolute lollipop licking wanker.

Can you both knock this shit off? I know tempers are high but there's no need.

http://www.vm-guide.dk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Peter-L%C3%B8venkrands.jpg

I can't believe how cross it makes me thinking of him playing professional football for Newcastle. I honestly can't believe it. Well done Newcastle, again.

Serious question for the unfeasibly optimisic fucknuckles amongst our support: why do you do it to yourself?

You deserve all the contempt and pejoritive brickbats that will surely come your way. Enjoy...

Congratulations, you live without hope and joy in your life, but you happen to correct in this instance. Well done.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap of logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

I never thought we would sign this guy if that's what you mean, so I'm not sure how I look foolish. But I don't assume we'll fail with every bid, we've already made some very decent signings. Should have been at least one more, but most clubs probably think that.

Fair enough Ian, and seeing as you're normally sensible with your posts I'll overlook your last one - are you not suprised, nay disappointed, at the lack of a centre-forward (Demba-Ba excepted) given the glaring need for one all summer long?

Why are some of you surprise d? Was always going to happen. More fake bids, etc and people lap it up. Looks like Keegan was right in saying the Carroll cash would not be spent and yet plenty called him at the time for saying as much. Plenty of humble pie to be eaten!

Guest Chubby Jason

:cheesy: :cheesy: this is fucking brilliant.

GO'N MIKE LAD!!!! What a maverick move in trying for this guy, just a shame it didn't come off this time around. There's always January eh?!??!! :mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems:

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap or logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

Why act like an utter c***? Optimist or Pesimist everyone will be f***ed off by this. I don't see the point in acting the c*** and telling people they deserve this s*** ???

Grow up you moron.

Sorry but we are all pissed off, the last thing you need is some cunt coming on here telling anyone that had faint hopes they are wankers and deserve everything they get. What good does that do? It's fucking pathetic.

Grow up you moron.

Aye, because I'm delighted at this. You absolute lollipop licking w*****.

Can you both knock this s*** off? I know tempers are high but there's no need.

Fair and true enough. Apologies.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I understand this is disappointing but who really expected a new striker? We were fucking lucky to get a left back.

2206: Any of you wondering what is happening with Bryan Ruiz? BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports that Newcastle had a £12m bid for the FC Twente striker accepted, but the move broke down over the Costa Rican's personal terms. The Magpies will not be doing any more transfer business in this window... so, over to you Fulham.

:kinnear:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I understand this is disappointing but who really expected a new striker? We were f***ing lucky to get a left back.

Just FO will you..?

No.

Ian, you poured a great deal of scorn on those of us who weren't naive enough to believe the club's lies since January, such as across the last three months when it was fucking obvious that the club weren't making genuine effort to replace Carroll.

Dismissing it as' pessimism' is ridiculous. I would categorise it as simply not being absolutely fucking stupid.

2206: Any of you wondering what is happening with Bryan Ruiz? BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports that Newcastle had a £12m bid for the FC Twente striker accepted, but the move broke down over the Costa Rican's personal terms. The Magpies will not be doing any more transfer business in this window... so, over to you Fulham.

:lol:

You have to laugh.

It couldnt be done much worse could it really

Grow up you moron.

Sorry but we are all pissed off, the last thing you need is some cunt coming on here telling anyone that had faint hopes they are wankers and deserve everything they get. What good does that do? It's fucking pathetic.

I hear you. :thup:

We're all pissed off but there's still no need mate. Put people on ignore for a while?

Grow up you moron.

I hear you. :thup:

We're all pissed off but there's still no need mate. Put people on ignore for a while?

:thup:

Apologies.

We didn't think the bid would be accepted, so offered him shit wages to ensure the deal didn't go through