Bryan Ruiz

JH

2206: Any of you wondering what is happening with Bryan Ruiz? BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports that Newcastle had a £12m bid for the FC Twente striker accepted, but the move broke down over the Costa Rican's personal terms. The Magpies will not be doing any more transfer business in this window... so, over to you Fulham.

:kinnear:

We didn't think the bid would be accepted, so offered him s*** wages to ensure the deal didn't go through

the truth behind this would be interesting. is there any proof we even bid ?

Serious question for the unfeasibly optimisic fucknuckles amongst our support: why do you do it to yourself?

You deserve all the contempt and pejoritive brickbats that will surely come your way. Enjoy...

Congratulations, you live without hope and joy in your life, but you happen to correct in this instance. Well done.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap or logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

Why act like an utter c***? Optimist or Pesimist everyone will be f***ed off by this. I don't see the point in acting the c*** and telling people they deserve this s*** ???

Grow up you moron.

Aye, because I'm delighted at this. You absolute lollipop licking w*****.

Can you both knock this s*** off? I know tempers are high but there's no need.

Fair and true enough. Apologies.

:thup:

Serious question for the unfeasibly optimisic fucknuckles amongst our support: why do you do it to yourself?

You deserve all the contempt and pejoritive brickbats that will surely come your way. Enjoy...

Congratulations, you live without hope and joy in your life, but you happen to correct in this instance. Well done.

Far from it, though kudos for applying an absurd leap or logic. It's not my fault that you and your somewhat deluded ilk have been left looking rather foolish. Still, there's always January, no?

Why act like an utter c***? Optimist or Pesimist everyone will be f***ed off by this. I don't see the point in acting the c*** and telling people they deserve this s*** ???

Grow up you moron.

Aye, because I'm delighted at this. You absolute lollipop licking wanker.

Can you both knock this shit off? I know tempers are high but there's no need.

Sorry but we are all pissed off, the last thing you need is some cunt coming on here telling anyone that had faint hopes they are wankers and deserve everything they get. What good does that do? It's fucking pathetic.

I hear you. :thup:

We're all pissed off but there's still no need mate. Put people on ignore for a while?

Apologies.

2206: Any of you wondering what is happening with Bryan Ruiz? BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports that Newcastle had a £12m bid for the FC Twente striker accepted, but the move broke down over the Costa Rican's personal terms. The Magpies will not be doing any more transfer business in this window... so, over to you Fulham.

We didn't think the bid would be accepted, so offered him s*** wages to ensure the deal didn't go through

Guess we'll have to see what the Twente camp have to say.

SSN dude said the Twente president said there had been a bid. How substantial that is, is anyone's guess. As usual, we'll never know! Ashley might have a relationship with the Twente president after Tiote and just asked him to leak that "info" to the press. :frantic:

No doubt we'll get the sob story tmrw. It really is fucking pathetic; Mashley will no doubt be having a little chuckle somewhere.

The truth is that you couldn't blame Ruiz for chosing Fulham and the bigger truth is that us fans are being shafted; again.

Guest WashyGeordie

How exactly do you go about been beaten to a player by Fulham ffs? :lol:

If I didn't laugh i'd cry.

Maybe because it's the capital?

I only hope nobody dares tries calling the likes of Dave and I pessimists ever again.

44 minutes left ffs!

;)

Sorry by the way, there's no need for such daftness, but trust me when I say i'm as gutted as any Newcastle fan about tonights (lack of) transfer activity. It's frustration on my part, and it's not the fault of anyone aside from Mike and Derek for the situation we find ourselves in.

How exactly do you go about been beaten to a player by Fulham ffs? :lol:

If I didn't laugh i'd cry.

Or because he apparently came over 2 days ago and funnily enough players don't feel very wanted when you go in at the very last minute to try and break up the deal they are almost completing.

Maybe because it's the capital?

I only hope nobody dares tries calling the likes of Dave and I pessimists ever again.

44 minutes left ffs!

;)

Sorry by the way, there's no need for such daftness, but trust me when I say i'm as gutted as any Newcastle fan about tonights (lack of) transfer activity. It's frustration on my part, and it's not the fault of anyone aside from Mike and Derek for the situation we find ourselves in.

Apologies too, I am one of the optimists but I am also really, really fucked off. It's more a kick in the balls because I know I am a mug for getting my hopes up :lol: