Liam Ridgewell unlikely to sign for NUFC

JH

Is there another Liam Ridgewell knocking about? I must be thinking of the wrong one from comments on here.

I don't think he'd be a starter for us with everyone fit. Acceptable cover for me.

:thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Ranger lobbed in as part of Ridgewell deal... #NUFC will be happy to see him go. He's been persona non grata at SJP since end of season

44 seconds ago

Even better.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Ranger lobbed in as part of Ridgewell deal... #NUFC will be happy to see him go. He's been persona non grata at SJP since end of season

44 seconds ago

Don't mind that at all.

I'd be more than happy with this if we had a f***ing f***ing striker in. Need striker - lets sign a f***ing keeper and a f***ing cente half. Even Natalie Sawyer isn't making this sweeter for me, even though she looks damn hot in the orange clingy dress.

The deal makers at Newcastle must read my post, I touted a Ranger swap a few days ago :snod:

Probably read you raving on about how Ba was going to come good and decided not to buy a striker and all.

You cock.

Guest BooBoo

The fact that we can't even secure the signing of a non entity like Ridgewell just shows how seriously we took today. Yet another complete shambles.