Liam Ridgewell unlikely to sign for NUFC

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Would be our 4th choice centre back and second choice left back. We weren't gonna get better. Solid.

This for me

Pretty rubbish, from what I recall. Had a decent first 6 months in his top-flight career then was shown up to be fairly average. However, in all honesty, we've always done well with these so-called 'average' defenders. Our defensive line containing Aaron Hughes and Andy Griffin beat Juventus and took us deep into the Champions League!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What about first choice leftback shifting Santon to the right? Could just some height and steel beside of colo

For me anyway :thup:

What about first choice leftback shifting Santon to the right? Could just some height and steel beside of colo

For me anyway :thup:

Me as well but better than nothing. Bassong would have been a better shout.

Guest CheickMansour

Good signing, if true. The fact that he can play left-back (at a reasonable level) is reason enough to buy him.

The only thing I can say about this is that there were rumours last week about him coming back to us, and I'm very glad they're not true.

He's rubbish.

Although we seem to be cornering the market on signing rubbish today, so you should be ok.

Is there another Liam Ridgewell knocking about? I must be thinking of the wrong one from comments on here.

I don't think he'd be a starter for us with everyone fit. Acceptable cover for me.