Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Is it true they have a Henley, as well as Hanley?

I'm struggling to see how a side with Henley, Hanley, Lowe and Orr got themselves relegated, I really am.

:lol:

It's true. :lol:

If Guthrie and/or Gosling depart, do you reckon Allen would take much prising away from Swansea? Think he looks a really tidy player that would work in our 'home' set-up.

If Guthrie and/or Gosling depart, do you reckon Allen would take much prising away from Swansea? Think he looks a really tidy player that would work in our 'home' set-up.

he's british, had a good season and swansea didn't get relegated so anything between 7m - 15m probably :lol:

martin olsson,grant hanley and jr hoillet for 10 million please.pace power and more pace.if we sell tiote chuck in nzonzi for 5 mil.no way is ashley gonna spend enough for vertongen,mbwia etc.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JhQ3V0mvl-0/TgfvYBrvA8I/AAAAAAAACzY/wdhu6Mjax_I/s1600/depressed+man.jpg

:lol:

No I think Amalfitano will be his replacement and we wont see any other midfield replacements. unless of course Tiote is sold.

According to Norwegian media Bayern Munchen and Aston Villa scouted Valon Berisha yesterday who plays for Viking FC. Love that players and would love us to sign him. Think he has a big future.

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

I try to avoid namedropping whenever possible, but i ran into Graham Carr again at Newcastle Airport. Shared some interesting thoughts regarding #nufc player recruitment & scouting. Mutual respect was clearly evident. More to come during the Summer transfer window.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

I try to avoid namedropping whenever possible, but i ran into Graham Carr again at Newcastle Airport. Shared some interesting thoughts regarding #nufc player recruitment & scouting. Mutual respect was clearly evident. More to come during the Summer transfer window.

He's further up his own arse than Anal Oliver ever was. What an absolute pillock..

Guest firetotheworks

Lee Ryder: Hell.oh.mista.carr.carr.brum.brum...why.dont.you.buy.ka.ka.poo.poo.from.reel.mah.drid?

Graham Carr: You're a good boy. Here's a ball, perhaps you'd like to bounce it.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest axel

Obviously not a real tweet.

Not a real tweet, but not obviously either. This mong could have written it

Guest VanBarduck

Monday morning I had a dream about Gourcuff moving to Newcastle  ??

And I tought why not , new taxes on millionaires due to our fucking new president , Lyon not playing CL this year, and an old friendship between Cabaye and Gourcuff ( they were U19 Euro champion in 2005 ) and above all those reasons the "ugliest" kit you will ever seen from adidas for Lyon ..

Is this a realistic transfer target ?

Guest Shaun

And I tought why not , new taxes on millionaires due to our fucking new president , Lyon not playing CL this year, and an old friendship between Cabaye and Gourcuff ( they were U19 Euro champion in 2005 ) and above all those reasons the "ugliest" kit you will ever seen from adidas for Lyon ..

Have they even fully paid for him yet?

can't see where he'd fit in.

And I tought why not , new taxes on millionaires due to our f***ing new president , Lyon not playing CL this year, and an old friendship between Cabaye and Gourcuff ( they were U19 Euro champion in 2005 ) and above all those reasons the "ugliest" kit you will ever seen from adidas for Lyon ..

can't see where he'd fit in.

Cabaye's position in 4-2-1-3? and Cabaye goes into Jonas position? would'nt do it mind Gourcuff is ridiculously overrated and not worth the hair gel he murders his hair with.

Guest VanBarduck

First of all , it was just a dream  :laugh: , gourcuff is clearly talented but he was injured several times for almost a year , i saw him play the last two or three games, it's obvious that he didn't lose his technique , he's still class as fuck and he's starting to score again . About how he could fit in our team , as much as respect jonas , there is no possible comparison between him and a fully fit Gourcuff , gourcuff between 2008-2010 , scored 25 goals , and delivered 28 assists ... :cheesy:

And we know how good the newcastle "physical" staff is, seeing how good was ben arfa recovery .

Tioté

Cabaye

Gourcuff

I wouldnt be surprised if we start trying to exploit the German market more this window. There are some quality players in that league & the league is of a very similar standard to the English league, only more technical. There are certainly some bargains to be found!