Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Averages a goal/assist every 3 games in Ligue 1. Butttt it's Ligue 1 and he's 29 in a month.

I mean he's talented for sure, but consistency has always been a massive issue even going back to his Palermo days.

I'd be absolutely shocked if he even performs more consistently than someone like Shaqiri.

Sporting are actively seeking a transfer for midfielder William Carvalho, Sky sources understand.

There had been reports in the Portuguese media suggesting the 26-year-old had cancelled his contract, but instead both parties are trying to arrange a transfer to a Premier League Club.

Everton have been strongly linked with the player who has previously played for new manager Marco Silva

No idea if he is any good these days

Mightve been discussed already but Douglas in the Chronicle reckons we'll probably break our transfer record this summer.

Literally no chance we don't break it if we buy any half-decent player who is contracted to another club. That's how shit our current transfer record is in terms of the transfer fees of today.

Not sure what the wankfest over Grealish is about.

He doesn't look anything special and possibly a liability on dicipline, so im sure Rafa would give a move a wide birth.

He's clearly a talented player. Have you been to the Gareth Southgate school of discipline? 12 yellows and 1 red in his career.

Mightve been discussed already but Douglas in the Chronicle reckons we'll probably break our transfer record this summer.

Literally no chance we don't break it if we buy any half-decent player who is contracted to another club. That's how shit our current transfer record is in terms of the transfer fees of today.

Yep, it's bonkers. You'd think if a club would insist on such a stringent policy, they'd at least have a bustling scouting network to dig out the bargains. Instead we've got a literal scout hut.

At least Nickson seems capable I suppose.

Not sure what the wankfest over Grealish is about.

He doesn't look anything special and possibly a liability on dicipline, so im sure Rafa would give a move a wide birth.

He's clearly a talented player. Have you been to the Gareth Southgate school of discipline? 12 yellows and 1 red in his career.

Sorry I wasn't referring just on the bookings. He's been a bit of a tosspot off the field.

Perfect time to pinch Alan Hutton from Aston Villa. Think a 200k offer could be enough, maybe we can get it done for less in a month or two. Need to get rid of a couple of players to afford his wages though. We also already have one RB. Let's do this. Toon Toon!

Perfect time to pinch Alan Hutton from Aston Villa. Think a 200k offer could be enough, maybe we can get it done for less in a month or two. Need to get rid of a couple of players to afford his wages though. We also already have one RB. Let's do this. Toon Toon!

Aye! John Terry on a free to replace Lascelles too  :pilko:

Does he have any idea if they will be Rafa's choice of players, or the club buying above his head based on resale value?

Guest chopey

Does he have any idea if they will be Rafa's choice of players, or the club buying above his head based on resale value?

I feeel a record breaking transfer bath coming on.

Danny Drinkwater? Made available for transfer by Chelsea. Imagine his wages and price might be quite high

Would be a class signing but can’t see it being realistic. Also, he’d want to be first choice which I’m not sure works with the people we already have.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm a fan of Drinkwater, but I'm a bigger fan of Shelvey tbh. Their range of passing is really similar.