Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I love this thread mainly for when people say they wouldn't want a player that a) would never come here b) would be very good for us. Hernandez and Ba would be fucking incredible.

I wouldn't want him because he looks far too much like Sinead O'Connor, but footballing-wise of course we'd take him.

Well were nearly halfway through the window, safe to say we won't be signing anyone. All that Maiga talk came about when they were selling the cut price season tickets, must've been a success.

Cant wait to watch the rest of the season fizzle out.

Well were nearly halfway through the window, safe to say we won't be signing anyone. All that Maiga talk came about when they were selling the cut price season tickets, must've been a success.

I suspect a total of 0 people bought a ST based on us maybe signing Modibo Maiga.

The rest of the league has been very active like.

Why isn't there a thread for January targets?

This was started as a January thread, but someone decided nothing was going to happen, so changed the title has changed and it is just going to continue until summer  :huff:

How rich are Swansea? Think he might be worth the Maiga money and it would be nice to have a player who would really, really proud to play for Newcastle (not you Carroll).

Who's that? Danny Graham?