Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

there's a player I like the look of in the MLS. Fairly tall winger who plays for a team. Good with the ball at his feet. Can anyone help me out? Who am I thinking of? We should buy him.

Does he have 2 arms and 2 legs?

Guest bennyhat10

cant see why a loan move for raheem sterling is outa the question young.quick,winger exactly what we need and fits the critriea.

wouldnt mind us putting a cheeky enquiry in for axel witsel from petersburg either  :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Eric Dier from Sporting? Seems to have broke into their team this season, can't imagine he'd cost too much, English...should be this sort of transfer we should be looking at to replace Williamson as back up.

Good player. One of the few I rate in Sporting's team (they're having the worst season in the clubs history). Very young, plays in the midfield, defense, even as a fullback. They are desperate for money, but the new president (elected this week) probably wouldn't like to sell one of the few worthy players right away.

Direct football can be attractive if done right.... Fellaini and Everton prove this.

But if we were to go with the big target man route i'm not sure Carroll is the man, its the easy option but i think there are better options around.

One we was linked before in Bony is an immediate example.

Direct football can be attractive if done right.... Fellaini and Everton prove this.

But if we were to go with the big target man route i'm not sure Carroll is the man, its the easy option but i think there are better options around.

One we was linked before in Bony is an immediate example.

Pardew?

Would absolutely love Chedjou as a replacement for Coloccini in the summer.

Watching Brest vs Lille now, and he's been excellent. Just assisted Kalou for the equalizer.

Best mates with Cabaye so entirely possible, plus he's not exactly the massive high profile player who would demand to start every game like Sakho would for example.

While on the discussion of Lille players, i like Payet as well personally.