Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Roger Kint

I could see Man Utd looking at Fellaini more than a Cabaye type.

Agree, he has Carrick/Fletcher who he wont drop so Cabaye would be a little too similar for them. Fellaini would be a perfect fit for him.

A player like Aubameyang who can play anywhere up front would enough in that department imo. Maybe a CB if Colo goes. Apart from that players for competition might be enough IF we can keep all our better players.

Dunno why im posting this :lol: Should just enjoy stuff in present now. Feels good :)

Tom Ince looked decent tonight for the under 21s.  He seems highly rated I'd like to us go for him in the summer, his contract is up isn't it?

I think there'll be so much competition for him that it'll be quite difficult tbh.  We won't get into a bidding war on wages, plus young, English players don't seem to have the good sense to go to the biggest club that will offer them first team football these days.

I think there'll be so much competition for him that it'll be quite difficult tbh.  We won't get into a bidding war on wages, plus young, English players don't seem to have the good sense to go to the biggest club that will offer them first team football these days.

I think you are right but isn't his old man keen for him to go to a club where he will get decent playing time.  I'm guessing he will end up at Liverpool. It's crazy that he will get picked up on a free and Zaha went for 15mil!

Tom Ince looked decent tonight for the under 21s.  He seems highly rated I'd like to us go for him in the summer, his contract is up isn't it?

Top of my list too not sure of his contract situation because it was reported that Blackpool rejected £8m in January for him. £8m in Jan or nothing in the summer seems stupid if true.

I would say that only really Liverpool would be in for him out of the teams that can offer higher wages than us.

But considering he's on a free there will probably be a bunch of clubs who buy him just because they can.

I hope we get him though, would add even more quality and competition for places.

Top of my list too not sure of his contract situation because it was reported that Blackpool rejected £8m in January for him. £8m in Jan or nothing in the summer seems stupid if true.

Probably get around £4m for him in the summer. Not sure how tribunals effect sell on clauses, maybe they don't have to pay Liverpool a fee which I've read is up to 40%. If so, worth hanging on to him  see if they can convince him to stay.

I would say that only really Liverpool would be in for him out of the teams that can offer higher wages than us.

But considering he's on a free there will probably be a bunch of clubs who buy him just because they can.

I hope we get him though, would add even more quality and competition for places.

I don't think it is the wages as he turned them down to go to Blackpool for playing time.

Could we offer the playing time? I think we would need to move on a biggish player to accommodate him but this boy is the real deal, no doubt.