Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, that's it, I am putting you all under citizens arrest, you fat slobs. Get ready to die.

Not too much of a risk due to his dodgy knees?

:dontknow: played most of last season didn't he?

Was out from Feb with another Knee injury.

Probably explains it then. Would be a bit underwhelming in any case.

Would Daniel Sturridge now fall into the realistic category.

He's still more of a concept for Liverpool. So not sure he's really real for anyone.

Probably irrelevant, but for no good reason I've had an inkling about Sturridge for a while. Just seems the conditions would be in place for such a move. He's seems an odd bugger mind.

He's weak minded and injury prone. A player who can't get himself motivated to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world, won't find much mental strength or motivation to play elsewhere. He's a world class finisher and a decent player, but he's far too selfish when in terrible positions, and the rest of the time he trots around the pitch doing fuck-all thinking he's Messi.

He's someone that a proper club would give a two year contract to, so he can prove his hunger and fitness, and I don't see him or his entourage accepting that to play for a club like Newcastle where he would need to pull his finger out and play to the best of his ability. Liverpool are stupid to still hold on to him purely for sentimental malarky. Not worth the hassle IMO.

Just been having a quick gander at those players with contracts ending in 2018 that may be worth a bid and it's safe to say there's not much on the market we haven't already been linked with. I can see why rumours are slow in forthcoming.

Marcos Llorente - Real Madrid, played at Alaves last season.

Oguzhan Özyakup - Former Arsenal trainee, now captain at Besiktas, rumoured €20m pricetag.

Jonathan Cafu - Brazilian at Ludogorets, starred in the CL campaign a while back.

Probably irrelevant, but for no good reason I've had an inkling about Sturridge for a while. Just seems the conditions would be in place for such a move. He's seems an odd bugger mind.

he'd be one of my first picks on ability and quality alone, i think he's fucking class