Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Just interested to see where are priorities lie. I'm clueless right now where Rafa sees we need investment most. I just hope we do as much business early on in the window as possible , we've got some winnable games coming up in January so the quicker we strengthen the better.

A number 10 is absolutely critical. A striker is also massively important, but a really suitable 10 to work with Gayle would do wonders for us alone. Someone who can link play (especially on the break) without losing the ball 4 times out of 5, is athletic enough to support and can handle some defensive responsibility could transform us.

We should go all out to get Batshuayi in, even if it's on loan. A 'keeper is also vital.

Winger, CM and another full back would be good to have.

We need someone in the Ndidi, Doucoure mould. An explosive athlete. :)

Steven Nzonzi would fit the bill perfectly, but his value has soared since he went to Spain

Quadruple the footballer he was when he was in the UK. Would be a great buy! Defensive midfielder with good vision and passing skills as well as being an athlete and dirty barsteward on top!!

Apart from the obvious positions i would really like a quality player next to Merino as well, one that han run and carry the ball forward. My absolute freak for this would be Kovacic. He loves Rafa. Very unrealistic maybe :lol:

Apart from the obvious positions i would really like a quality player next to Merino as well, one that han run and carry the ball forward. My absolute freak for this would be Kovacic. He loves Rafa. Very unrealistic maybe :lol:

Might be a tad unrealistic. :lol: Where've you seen that he loves Rafa? Did he sign him when he was at Real Madrid?

Carroll. [emoji38]

He would have scored 14 in last nights team

I can see how his zero goals this season could have brought you to that conclusion

I'm just so giddy with the prospect of some decent transfer cash burning a hole in our pockets, we got beat last night but I'm still happy with the shots that hit the post.

Carroll. [emoji38]

He would have scored 14 in last nights team

I can see how his zero goals this season could have brought you to that conclusion

I'm just so giddy with the prospect of some decent transfer cash burning a hole in our pockets, we got beat last night but I'm still happy with the shots that hit the post.

Z0z8bFV.gif