Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Liverpool is full of naughty people mind, easily the scariest city I’ve been in and I’ve been to Nairobi...

I agree.  Been to all the big cities all over this country and never felt under threat day or night..... but 2 weeks in Liverpool.....!

I've mentioned this to friends back home. In the nearly 3 years I've lived in Liverpool, I wake up almost daily to find out somebody has been stabbed, raped or shot within 3 miles of my postcode. The Liverpool Echo is basically a cross between crime stoppers and a most wanted list.

I remember last year my flatmate parked her car 2 doors down from our house, the neighbour came out and told her she and her car would get slashed if she "left her scrap box there again". It's a scary place sometimes :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Its a shame because its also a canny City and the people are canny as well, but everyone is a scallywag and seemingly a drug dealer or wannabe gangster. I've had some scary times there just fucking working in the place. I've almost been robbed there, ran into a local drug dealer, been threatened by another company and all kinds. Talk football though and they are spot on and do seem to like us Geordies.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/28/getting-rid-of-him-is-a-necessity-everton-fans-unanimous-over-wh/

Which player would you most like to see the back of?

Kevin Mirallas. The Belgian seems to think he’s good enough to be an undisputed starter, which he certainly isn’t. His attitude stinks and getting rid of him is a necessity. The fact he’s not featured under Sam Allardyce so far suggests the Everton manager thinks the same.

Mirallas is talented but definitely not a team player.  I remember him taking the ball off the designated penalty taker (Lukaku, Baines?) a couple of years ago and then missing.  He tends to shoot even if there are team mates in better positions than him, seen him do it a fair few times.  Basically he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. 

Mirallas was really good for us under Moyes and early doors under Martinez.

IIRC Dortmund and Atletico were after him at one point but when he eventually signed a new deal it was like he'd done us a huge favour by staying in his mind. That penalty incident Gadgie mentioned sums his attitude up since around then.

He's been a bit part player for the last couple of years and there was generally a feeling from the fans that he deserved to be playing more and wasn't getting a fair crack of the whip from managers. However, he's fallen out with Martinez, Koeman AND Unsworth in the last few years so, by this point, the fans have realised it's Mirallas that's the problem. Vast majority just want him flogged asap now.   

Guest firetotheworks

Mirallas was really good for us under Moyes and early doors under Martinez.

IIRC Dortmund and Atletico were after him at one point but when he eventually signed a new deal it was like he'd done us a huge favour by staying in his mind. That penalty incident Gadgie mentioned sums his attitude up since around then.

He's been a bit part player for the last couple of years and there was generally a feeling from the fans that he deserved to be playing more and wasn't getting a fair crack of the whip from managers. However, he's fallen out with Martinez, Koeman AND Unsworth in the last few years so, by this point, the fans have realised it's Mirallas that's the problem. Vast majority just want him flogged asap now.   

Not in the Ben Arfa sort of 'a problem worth having' category?