Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Nah, Real Madrid don't have an Obertan keeping him out of the side.

I more meant injury at beginning of season and kept out of the side because the manager doesnt like him and same excuses that he's not fit being used.......

Also tbf he's being kept out by Diarra, Khedira and Granero  :lol:

We definitely need another striker with Ba and Cisse going to the ACON again. Someone like Jay Rodriguez perhaps.

Also probably need a new goalkeeper with Forster most likely going to Celtic and Harper close to the glue factory.

I more meant injury at beginning of season and kept out of the side because the manager doesnt like him and same excuses that he's not fit being used.......

Diarra and Khedira are very different players to him, though. Granero has played more than Sahin but he's hardly a regular feature either.

Sahin has been fit since November and has completed a few games with Turkey already. I think that Mourinho has had ample opportunities to get him up to speed (why don't throw him in the last 15-20 minutes in all those games where they are 2-3 up?) and has ignored him so far. On that, I agree with you.

Diarra and Khedira are very different players to him, though. Granero has played more than Sahin but he's hardly a regular feature either.

Sahin has been fit since November and has completed a few games with Turkey already. I think that Mourinho has had ample opportunities to get him up to speed (why don't throw him in the last 15-20 minutes in all those games where they are 2-3 up?) and has ignored him so far. On that, I agree with you.

Maybe he just doesn't fancy him?

Like you say though he needs the minutes to help him get up to speed, look at Ozil, far better this year IMO now he's fully up with the Spanish league.

On a slightly related note, did Valencia buy Canales outright?

We definitely need another striker with Ba and Cisse going to the ACON again. Someone like Jay Rodriguez perhaps.

Also probably need a new goalkeeper with Forster most likely going to Celtic and Harper close to the glue factory.

Agreed we would need another striker someone like Best, championship player with something to prove who is willing to sit on the bench will be fine.

It's not the no 1 prority for us this summer but its a prority none the less.

Also VI iam aware Diarra and Khedira are different players, but if Mourinho really wanted to use him he could play alongside Alonso because quite frankly against most teams Madrid face they dont even need a DM lol.

Like you say though he needs the minutes to help him get up to speed, look at Ozil, far better this year IMO now he's fully up with the Spanish league.

Mou didn't sign him, might be one of the reasons (but he didn't sign Özil either).

Canales is on loan for two years with a buyout option.

Mou didn't sign him, might be one of the reasons (but he didn't sign Özil either).

Ah didn't know that. Perfect excuse not to play him then I guess.

Agreed we would need another striker someone like Best, championship player with something to prove who is willing to sit on the bench will be fine.

It's not the no 1 prority for us this summer but its a prority none the less.

I would rather see us go for young hungry striker with lots of pace and an eye for a goal. Dont like players who are around 25yro and enjoy sitting on the bench, we need winners not followers.

Ah didn't know that. Perfect excuse not to play him then I guess.

Strike what I said, Madrid-based journo that I consider reliable has come out and said it indeed was a Mourinho signing. Apparently he's been disappointed by his "lack of character", though.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine a this team next season.

Krul

Santon    Douglas    Colo  Peiters

Tiote

Cabaye  Sigurdson

Ben Arfa            Cisse          Ba

Just checking the Montpellier score and remembered that Younes Belhanda is one of my favourite players in the league. Can play the position of either Cabaye or Ben Arfa though he may be more of a target once we are pushing on from CL qualification. Does play for Morocco,but the qualification for the 2013 tournament is going to be completely mad, so I wouldn't put stock in a certain team qualifying until it is certain.

Paulo Dybala of Instituto. Make it an Argentine trio.

would be great but supposedly going to Inter isn't he?

So I've read. Could probably do with staying in Argentina a bit longer IMO, play in the topflight for starters.

Paulo Dybala of Instituto. Make it an Argentine trio.

would be great but supposedly going to Inter isn't he?

So I've read. Could probably do with staying in Argentina a bit longer IMO, play in the topflight for starters.

http://www.investmentinsider.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Euros.jpg

Guest VaVaVoom

Jay Rodriguez is a good shout. Wouldn't cost a bomb (about 5/6mil?) and looks good. Would be nice to have some young british talent challenging our front two.

I'd love it if went out and spent 20mil and kept all our KEY players.

Luuk De Jong...8mi

Eric Pieters...7mil

Jay Rodriguez...5mil

Mbiwa...5

Douglas...FREE

Young CM

GK

Let Harper FREE, Simpson 3mil, Guthrie FREE, Smith FREE, Lovenkrands FREE, and Ranger go.

Would be a very healthy squad going into next season, and having younsters like Tavernier, Streete, Ferguson, Abeid, Vuckic and Sameobi challenging squad players like Williamson, Raylor, Obertan, Shola and Best for the match day squads.