What would the majority prefer?

Guest ToonUltra
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not a long-time member of the board but it's always been this way since I started viewing it in October time last year. Sure it's been like this for a long time too and it's never caused any problems. I absolutely hate loads of new threads which just have bits and pieces in them. It's the way it is for a reason and that's because it's far more efficient.

Player's name on it's own with the odd title change.  Can't stand multiple topics and it could easily end up like the RTG sack of shite.  One reason I started using this forum was the one thread for each player/subject, think it's a good idea.

Player's name on it's own with the odd title change.  Can't stand multiple topics and it could easily end up like the RTG sack of s****.  One reason I started using this forum was the one thread for each player/subject, think it's a good idea.

:nods:

It's fine the way it is. A post about Davide Santon goes in the Davide Santon thread.

Perhaps there could be an injuries sticky that gets updated every now and then, much like Dave did with players we were linked to during the transfer window?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Player's name on it's own with the odd title change.  Can't stand multiple topics and it could easily end up like the RTG sack of shite.  One reason I started using this forum was the one thread for each player/subject, think it's a good idea.

Exactly. Far far better.

Guest ToonUltra

No problem with views at all. I logged on here and there was no new threads or title changes so didnt really know what was gannin on. Went onto .cock and found out the craic regarding Santon.

That was the only reason im asking, just think its easier if you can log on find sumet thats maybe new and click on it. Rather than going to the last page of posts, and backtracking to catch the story...