Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Never been this despondent about my club and it's all thanks to this arsehole who continues to laugh at us time and time again.

Don't let the bastard grind you down though man. The good times will return one day. Keep the faith.

Never been this despondent about my club and it's all thanks to this arsehole who continues to laugh at us time and time again.

Don't let the bastard grind you down though man. The good times will return one day. Keep the faith.

One day, out of the blue it will be announced that Ashley has sold the club. What a day that will be.

One day, out of the blue it will be announced that Ashley has sold the club. What a day that will be.

Sincerely hope you're right. Actually agree with you.

Lets sell all the players who don't cost much but provide some sort of cover and buy no one where as everyone else buys and improves, that can't go wrong.

25 minutes into the season we are 2-0 down, players playing out of position in order to cover and no one up front to get on the end of whatever Ben Arfa produces and it only looks like it's getting worse with Man City not even in 2nd gear. 

Fucking hate this bloke so much, what makes us so unattractive to potential buyers?? Serious question..

Has to be the asking price, surely? Obviously being a London club helped Fulham but they sold in ten minutes flat.

The "Cockney Bastard" song came out again tonight.

Best the utter weaklings can do either side of singing about Shola and Pardew. Cretins.

Ron, man. Really think this fan rage is somewhat misplaced.

I was looking at the screen tonight thinking "daft cunts" at those that paid money to go and watch that in the flesh, then I took a look in the mirror at someone who was sitting at home like a mug doing exactly the same. Only difference is Sky got my money instead of NUFC, which is just as bad if not worse.

Best the utter weaklings can do either side of singing about Shola and Pardew. Cretins.

I was looking at the screen tonight thinking "daft cunts" at those that paid money to go and watch that in the flesh, then I took a look in the mirror at someone who was sitting at home like a mug doing exactly the same. Only difference is Sky got my money instead of NUFC, which is just as bad if not worse.

I don't think it is at all. The fans are refusing to fight for the club in supporting this nonsense.

I don't think it is at all. The fans are refusing to fight for the club in supporting this nonsense.

I can see where you're coming from but I think it's pity more than anger that I feel towards them. However, I've been where they are so I can appreciate why they still turn up. There are times when it's all you have, and for some people it's all they'll ever have, they live for it. I can't be mad with people for supporting the team, which is what most of them are doing at the end of the day.