Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Well, this would be good.

Knowing our luck, any American interest would be from Gillett and Hicks'.

Steve Bisciotti is a name I've heard.

Owner of Baltimore Ravens, seems like an easy link to make up.

Probably made up bullshit but I never had a clue of who he was until someone mentioned him and I googled his name. I even had to get the person who said it to me to write his name down so I could remember it.  :lol:

Guest chopey

He's less money than Ashley looking at that... Not that it matters... :lol:

I've spent more money at St James this season than Ashley

He's less money than Ashley looking at that... Not that it matters... :lol:

Ashley's wealth isn't the problem though...

Its his ambition and willingness to spend.

I'm aware of that hence my comment that it doesn't really matter... In theory the Glaziers have no money...

Can't see it being true, but it would be some relief if it was. This fat fuckin shameless tacky piece of shit has dominated all my thoughts on football for years. Would be great to see him go so we could be normal again.

Sports Direct's 'payment' for the sponsorship is MA not charging interest on his loan, and until recently in lieu of us repaying the loan.

... and not taking a salary.

Not that any of it matters, all that matters in regards to the finances is that we bring in the players we need this window. Fingers crossed, we do.

What a shit thing to even be discussing. It's our first game of the season tonight. :celb:

Sports Direct's 'payment' for the sponsorship is MA not charging interest on his loan, and until recently in lieu of us repaying the loan.

When you think about it this way, it amounts to basically 5-8m a year, which is fair IMO.

I'm not endorsing his commercial policy at all, but by not charging for interest, he's 'saving' the club close to 10m a year if you consider what the market interest is these years for corporate firms.