Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest ElCid

Bet the fact cunt is nowhere near the cameras next week - in fact I bet he is not even within 200 miles plus of the stadium.

There is no Chris Hughton to save your fat arse this time, fuck face.

Seems weird to say it considering most of them took us down in the first place, but there was some genuine grit and resolve in that dressing room that basically insisted on us coming straight back up. We don't have that any more.

There is no Chris Hughton to save your fat arse this time, f*** face.

Seems weird to say it considering most of them took us down in the first place, but there was some genuine grit and resolve in that dressing room that basically insisted on us coming straight back up. We don't have that any more.

To be fair,  it's only hindsight saying that.  When we went down the last time the players were getting exactly the same stick as they're getting now. Who knows what hidden depths the current crop possess? All I know is I watch enough of the Championship to be well confident of us coming straight back up - the standard is dreadful.

To be fair,  it's only hindsight saying that.  When we went down the last time the players were getting exactly the same stick as they're getting now. Who knows what hidden depths the current crop possess? All I know is I watch enough of the Championship to be well confident of us coming straight back up - the standard is dreadful.

It is but you need to be good at set pieces which we very much aren't.

Fair comment, but last time we (both club and fans :lol:) actually wanted rid of the players but they mostly hung around. Can't see too many doing so this time, they're all mercenaries.

Fair comment, but last time we (both club and fans :lol:) actually wanted rid of the players but they mostly hung around. Can't see too many doing so this time, they're all mercenaries.

Can't imagine the bids are going to come flooding in for this particular set of arseholes though. Who's going to want to pay good money for these proven cowardly wankers?  Who buys this shit?

Damn shame relegation doesn't impact him financially. Just like last time hell cover it then add it to our debt owed pushing us further away from getting the cunt out. Unfortunately he's here to stay, he'll not leave and will pass the club on to his kids when he's done with it just to torture us some more.

If Rafa stays (unlikely) then we may actually come out the other side a better club, if he doesn't it really is time to abandon ship and leave him to it.

Damn shame relegation doesn't impact him financially. Just like last time hell cover it then add it to our debt owed pushing us further away from getting the cunt out.

The business he owns will be £70m+ worse off than if we had stayed up, how is this not impacting him financially?

Guest Howaythetoon

From facebook

Ten Years of Mike Ashley: - Feel free to share this the next time a fan of another club tells you "he hasn't done a bad job".

Twice relegated (pending the inevitable)

Twice appointed Joe Kinnear

Only two top ten finishes in ten years.

Five relegation fights.

Twice lost major lawsuits launched by his own staff (Keegan/Gutierez)

Branded a "liar" by a high court judge in the Keegan trial.

Found guilty of firing a player because he had cancer in the Gutierez trial!

Had John Carver fire two senior players by telephone (the same call - to save money) then...fired John Carver.

Hired John Carver.

Fired the popular Chris Hughton after he masterminded the club's return to the Premier League and a 5-1 thrashing of Sunderland. Hired Alan Pardew who became the first ever NUFC manager to lose four consecutive derbies and the worst losing streak for 100 years!

Inherited debt of 129 million when he bought the club - this has remained static for TEN YEARS, despite his media friends telling everyone he "cleared the debt" - he hasn't...not a penny. He transferred it to himself so that instead of NUFC owing a bank £129 million we owe HIM £129 million.A figure that never reduces despite the vast profits he has turned over in player sales nearly every season.

None of this debt has ever been cleared despite this benevolence allowing him to cream transfer profits and use the stadium as his own personal advertising space for Sports Direct FOR FREE!

Here's a few other things he did:

Changed the name of St. James Park to "Sports Direct Arena". Total funds received from Sports Direct for this honour: £0

Declared it club policy at a fans forum that winning cups was "not a priority" as it interfered with club's stated goal of "finishing tenth".

Declared "The buck stops here" after the club dodged relegation last year.

Declared "Don't come crying to me" around a month ago when it became apparent that the club will now be relegated for the second time under his watch.

Declared "I have virtually nil effect on Newcastle United" in the same interview.

The Newcastle United that I grew up watching challenged for the title 20 years ago, played regularly in Europe and reached two FA cup Finals. They played in the Champions league under Bobby Robson and even when they were terrible under Dalglish and Gullit they reached FA Cup Finals and had a soul.

The NUFC I have watched under the Ashley Regime is not the same institution, he has leached and bled the heart out of the club, turning the stadium into a tacky billboard for a zero hours contract charver clothes store, the shirt into a barely recognisable advert for a classless payday lender, the playing staff into a revolving door of legends in their own minds, whose only interest is to step into a shop window and be sold for profit to whoever will have them.

He has isolated and alienated club legends and sucked the willpower out of supporters who were once considered some of the noisiest in the country.

NUFC under Ashley is a hollow vacant shell so don't peddle your "he's done a good job" myths or your "but he cleared the debt" fantasies at me.

Until he is gone you can look forward to the Sports Direct Boot stamping on your face forever.

Wake up Newcastle. Do whatever it takes to get rid of this parasite...and no, I don't mean throwing a bunch of fucking beachballs onto the pitch.

‪#‎ashleyout‬

But people still go and support this shit...

Damn shame relegation doesn't impact him financially. Just like last time hell cover it then add it to our debt owed pushing us further away from getting the c*** out.

The business he owns will be £70m+ worse off than if we had stayed up, how is this not impacting him financially?

70 mill to him is like a few hundred pounds to the mere mortals.  he will hardly cry himself to bed.

And contrast that with the 7/8 years before he arrived.

- Qualified for the Champions League twice

- UEFA Cup Semi-Final

- UEFA Cup Quarter Final

- FA Cup Semi-Final  (take it back a couple of years further and two FA Cup Finals)

- European football most seasons

- Some disappointing seasons but no real relegation battles

It was always very disingenuous of Pardew to claim we were where we supposed to be in the league because our average position was bottom 10.  You can always find some criteria to produce the average you want to quote.

I think when it comes to protesting we really need to have everyone pulling in the same direction. In the past our protests against the mismanagement of our club have barely ever had an impact because the crowd is always split. I think the one thing that MOST of our support can agree on however is that Mike Ashley is the source of all of our problems. Something needs to be done to get this slimy scumbag out of here once and for all.

And contrast that with the 7/8 years before he arrived.

- Qualified for the Champions League twice

- UEFA Cup Semi-Final

- UEFA Cup Quarter Final

- FA Cup Semi-Final  (take it back a couple of years further and two FA Cup Finals)

- European football most seasons

- Some disappointing seasons but no real relegation battles

It was always very disingenuous of Pardew to claim we were where we supposed to be in the league because our average position was bottom 10.  You can always find some criteria to produce the average you want to quote.

this is where it really bites when i sit and think about the fucking state we're in, for the most part we've been total dogshit in cups during the time i supported the club but we always used to have those european nights and trips instead

look at us now :anguish:

I think when it comes to protesting we really need to have everyone pulling in the same direction. In the past our protests against the mismanagement of our club have barely ever had an impact because the crowd is always split. I think the one thing that MOST of our support can agree on however is that Mike Ashley is the source of all of our problems. Something needs to be done to get this slimy scumbag out of here once and for all.

The only protest that will make any difference is a large cheque. What we think doesn't bother him in the slightest. His only aim is getting as much as his money back as he can.

Whether he would sell the club now is a mystery.

Lets remember that this is the man that put an advert on our club website asking for people to email him with offers for the club!

He has run this club into the ground and its value falls accordingly.

His business plan involved free publicity for Sports Direct in the Premiership. This will be worth substantially less in the Championship, in addition to the £70m (?) quoted by various of you that we lose as not being in the part of the TV deal.

Although the man is not seen to be swayed by protests, the financial losses he has made and will continue to make as well as the reputational damage and constant poor media coverage makes you wonder what benefit does he now have of keeping this club.

He must know that he has cocked it up and made a complete car crash of it.

Once we were relegated the first time, we had a great opportunity to clear out a load of dead wood and with Chris Hughton in charge in the premiership, we looked like we had a solid platform to go forward again. Since then, every decision made has taken us backwards.

Surely IF and it is a big if, we manage to somehow keep Benitez, it is an appealing prospect to buy NUFC. Surely the best move he could make now is give Benitez a good contract, give him full control of all footballing matters and then sell it with him in place.

Surely although he wouldn't show it, sustained and vocal protests against the owner would force him out. Theres only a certain amount of hassle a billionaire with other business interests and no affinity to the club wants.

The only protest that will make any difference is a large cheque. What we think doesn't bother him in the slightest. His only aim is getting as much as his money back as he can.

If so why do these interviews and not just carry on regardless?