Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Howaythetoon

Sweating like a rapist there...

From the AGM

Standard Life, the shareholder in biggest Sports Direct shareholder after Mr Ashley, voted against reappointing the company's non-executive directors - and the company's proposed pay deal for management.

Euan Stirling, the investment giant's head of stewardship, said responses to its inquiries 'have been either unconvincing or non-existent'.

'Tight cost control can be an attractive feature of a business. However, taken too far, and with a focus on the short term, it can and does result in the starvation of investment in talent, facilities and infrastructure which can leave a business vulnerable to its competitors and its own weaknesses.'

He could be taking about NUFC...

Sweating like a rapist there...

From the AGM

Standard Life, the shareholder in biggest Sports Direct shareholder after Mr Ashley, voted against reappointing the company's non-executive directors - and the company's proposed pay deal for management.

Euan Stirling, the investment giant's head of stewardship, said responses to its inquiries 'have been either unconvincing or non-existent'.

'Tight cost control can be an attractive feature of a business. However, taken too far, and with a focus on the short term, it can and does result in the starvation of investment in talent, facilities and infrastructure which can leave a business vulnerable to its competitors and its own weaknesses.'

He could be taking about NUFC...

Totally. For SD see Newcastle United.

For Share Holders of SD, See Newcastle United Fans.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

The fucking nerve of this cunt, man.  Full wad of £50 notes. 

Probably more than his the majority of his staff earn in six months

Eh? He's a billionaire, I'd have a bunch of Reddies wherever I go too :lol:

To scale, it's like one of us having like 7p in our pocket or something.

source: guess

Yep, my dad insists on carrying about that amount wherever he goes, like. Been telling him not to for years. I tend not to have too much cash on me. Just no point with everything contactless now.

My point was relating more to him knowing what he would be doing that day and having a little awareness.

I know...

Thing is, had he had left his wedge in his pocket, they were hardly going to tackle him & search him where they?

I think he`s hilarious & now that he seems to be running our club properly for once, I almost feel sorry for him when you see him bungling around like that.

Be even better if he pulled out a cock ring or some such