Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

He's being stunningly frank and candid in some ways, but we all know it's empty bullshit rhetoric. He'll do the precise sum of fuck all to address the Committee's concerns, unless they make him...

It actually sounds like he doesn't understand the question or terms, like they're talking about A-Level business studies and he's in his first year of GCSE.

Bemuses me how someone of apparently limited intellect has done "so well" in life, really. He's really not very bright is he?

Committee asks Mike Ashley - has your company outgrown your ability to manage it? He replies.. "Probably"

:lol: :lol:

He is full of it.

That will be his excuse, its to big to manage.

Well you should employ some professional people then shouldn't you but that costs money.

He's being stunningly frank and candid in some ways, but we all know it's empty bullshit rhetoric. He'll do the precise sum of f*** all to address the Committee's concerns, unless they make him...

That's what I thought.  For a split second, I almost fell into the trap of thinking he's coming across as a decent human being.  Despite the terrible analogies and limited vocabulary.  Then I remembered who he was. 

While Ashley sits there stuttering his way into a world of horrible headlines for Sports Direct I can't help wondering how many of these MPs have run successful businesses? What qualifies them to point the finger?

While Ashley sits there stuttering his way into a world of horrible headlines for Sports Direct I can't help wondering how many of these MPs have run successful businesses? What qualifies them to point the finger?

They're representatives of the people, they're not supposed to be experts.

Committee asks Mike Ashley - has your company outgrown your ability to manage it? He replies.. "Probably"

:lol: :lol:

He is full of it.

That will be his excuse, its to big to manage.

Well you should employ some professional people then shouldn't you but that costs money.

There was a Judge John Deed episode about this exact thing. Deed wasn't buying it.