Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There's also the small topic of ground advertising as the SD logos are stopping us from at least another £10m+ a year as it is.

And the rest. I've heard figures of between £25m and £40m a year from people who are qualified to make that valuation.

Hence why I put £10m+

Yes, that's right. Ferraris cost more than a tenner; the idea was to provide a more accurate figure than that which you proposed.

A random figure with a minimum value neither shows me unqualified to make that valuation or even attempting to provide one.  If I remember rightly, it was Llambias or someone at the fans forum that attempted to cost the sponsorship to be around £8m a year but then again im still guessing.

As for Ferraris, they are £20+

It looks like he's systematically making his investments less complicated, cutting ties etc. He's definitely up to something.

Running to be President of the United States of America Direct.

What's he up to ?

If I put my speculative head on I could say something like getting rid of all the risks in his life and getting sure things in place like ready money but if I use my normal napper I'd say we wont be shot of Ashley for a long time.  Whether that be in the flesh or with some sort of clause attached to us.

That's obviously blood lol

Unfortunately not - happened yesterday on a UFC card. Look up "Felice Herrig vs Justine Kish".

Kish, who lost (and had the accident), later dropped #shithappens on Twitter.

Oooft. That's unfortunate

It's mike ashley's news vacuum. Fans & journalists have to fill the gaps with rumours, wild speculation, second/third guessing From day one he never communicated, never revealed his true intentions. Mike only makes a statement to quell the dissent or as a PR exercise.