Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest chopey

She moves quick this one.

Like a cougar on the hunt.

I'd be her prey.

To late I've already called her in a Karen Brady threesome.

From earlier but whatever:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11065449/amanda-staveley-considering-premier-league-takeover-of-one-of-three-clubs

Amanda Staveley considering Premier League takeover of one of three clubs

By Sky Sports News

Last Updated: 03/10/17 1:01pm

Private equity fund manager Amanda Staveley, who was spotted in the directors' box at Newcastle on Sunday, is currently considering the potential takeover of one of as many as three Premier League clubs.

The 44-year old financial guru has built up contacts in boardrooms across the UK over the past decade and has made no secret of her interest in investing in the Premier League.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley was not at the Magpies' Super Sunday 1-1 draw with Liverpool at St James' Park, but it is understood Staveley met a number of Newcastle club officials and was impressed by the atmosphere created by the crowd of more than 52,000.

Sky Sports News understands that neither Newcastle or Liverpool provided tickets for Staveley, who runs PCP Capital Partners, a fund with global assets of more than £28billion.

At the weekend, SSN reported that Newcastle were in negotiations with a number of potential investors and had signed non-disclosure agreements with a number of potential investors. At this stage, it is understood Staveley is not working with any of these investors.

From earlier but whatever:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11065449/amanda-staveley-considering-premier-league-takeover-of-one-of-three-clubs

Amanda Staveley considering Premier League takeover of one of three clubs

By Sky Sports News

Last Updated: 03/10/17 1:01pm

Private equity fund manager Amanda Staveley, who was spotted in the directors' box at Newcastle on Sunday, is currently considering the potential takeover of one of as many as three Premier League clubs.

The 44-year old financial guru has built up contacts in boardrooms across the UK over the past decade and has made no secret of her interest in investing in the Premier League.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley was not at the Magpies' Super Sunday 1-1 draw with Liverpool at St James' Park, but it is understood Staveley met a number of Newcastle club officials and was impressed by the atmosphere created by the crowd of more than 52,000.

Sky Sports News understands that neither Newcastle or Liverpool provided tickets for Staveley, who runs PCP Capital Partners, a fund with global assets of more than £28billion.

At the weekend, SSN reported that Newcastle were in negotiations with a number of potential investors and had signed non-disclosure agreements with a number of potential investors. At this stage, it is understood Staveley is not working with any of these investors.

She even bought her own ticket.  :sweetjesus:

Imagine how much love Rafa must have for us if he'd actually gone out of his way, gone way above and beyond his role as manager, and found a goddamn buyer to rid us of this Ashley nightmare. Instant God status.

Then he sees the banner  :love:

honestly if that caulkin thing is right and this bird has made contact i'm starting to believe tbh, i don't think someone like her makes that move without serious intent behind it...and presumably having done her homework on prices and such

good christ imagine if we're rid of the cunt, no more shite direct all over everything and something to hope for for a change

You don't rock up to SJP with the links she has if you're not interested in buying, she knew there would be rumours.

I know Steve Wraith is about as popular as a mackem. But that flag did not get made because he sat near Amanda, apparently it's been around for weeks, he knows something.

Genuinely don't think Rafa's involvement in our sale is a million miles from the truth. Wether Rafa approached investors or vice versa he came here for a reason & it wasn't to play football manager with Mike's measly budget.

i've no words for how i'll feel if we end this season in the PL, without mike ashley and with rafa still charge backed by a group he's had a hand in getting involved :lol:

:smitten:

Too much good feel going on in this thread.  :lol:

i've no words for how i'll feel if we end this season in the PL, without mike ashley and with rafa still charge backed by a group he's had a hand in getting involved :lol:

Then they fuck him and he moves to Stoke.

Leeds’ new owner won his right to buy the club on appeal. I think it’s fair to say that anyone buying us would be unlikely to have been in those circumstances and will do their homework before making a bid, even if it did affect them then they could easily write the club down as being in someone else’s name or a groups name. Also how much legal right the EFL or Premier League have over anyone buying a club is dubious.