Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Seriously....how has he not been physically harmed at a match yet?

because people don't want to go to jail?

That fella who squared up to the police horse should've channeled his energy elsewhere.

Seriously....how has he not been physically harmed at a match yet?

because people don't want to go to jail?

That fella who squared up to the police horse should've channeled his energy elsewhere.

unless he thought the horse was to blame for all that's wrong with the club, if that's the case, I see where he was coming from.

He has won and broken the back of the fans. Many of the older die hards (such as myself) stay away and after becoming apathetic, now just simply shrug out shoulders after losing to them down the road. NUFC is truly in danger if losing the city and generations of support (inc future) I'm also of the belief that this is personal for him and has been for since Keegan walked. He wants to make his money, but also finish with a 'scorched earth' policy when he is finished. He's a cunt - simple as.

Anyone live close?:

Michael Ashley

"Hamberlins"

Tring Road

Northchurch

Dudswell

Berkamstead

Herts HP4 3TL

That's not his address, he lives at Totteridge and just along the A5109 from the Orange Tree Pub where he met Kinnear. 

Anyone live close?:

Michael Ashley

"Hamberlins"

Tring Road

Northchurch

Dudswell

Berkamstead

Herts HP4 3TL

That's not his address, he lives at Totteridge and just along the A5109 from the Orange Tree Pub where he met Kinnear. 

He has 3 - one in Whetstone near Totteridge, that one above and one in Mansfield. Rich bastard also has a villa in Marbella and Barbados iirc.

yeah - but we never do it do we???

McKeag, Fat Freddie, Ashley - lots of talk about a boycott but still 50,00 suckers there every week.....................

that would do it tbh.

McKeag, Fat Freddie, Ashley - lots of talk about a boycott but still 50,00 suckers there every week.....................

First time I've seen a planned single game boycott, let's hope the fans stand up and be counted and don't enter the ground. Makes no sense at all to enter the ground for the Spurs game.

First time I've seen a planned single game boycott, let's hope the fans stand up and be counted and don't enter the ground. Makes no sense at all to enter the ground for the Spurs game.

You're forgetting the irresistible draw of Super Harry Kane, the greatest footballer to have ever played the game..... ;)