Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

In the Times today they reckon PCP are prepared to pay £300m for the club, but want any tax penalties arising from the HMRC raid to be offset against the current owner which might be a sticking point for Ashley.

In the Times today they reckon PCP are prepared to pay £300m for the club, but want any tax penalties arising from the HMRC raid to be offset against the current owner which might be a sticking point for Ashley.

Surely he would be expecting that anyway? :lol:

Apparently Staveley is in attendance today.

Sting is there too for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's no doubt like us watching her every breath and every move.

He's doing some microwave ovens and customer kitchen deliveries.

Class article! ?

I always found him irritating on MOTD2 but he's gained a lot of respect from me there.  It's refreshing when a journalist actually does some research on fans' views instead of just pushing the ignorant, stereotype agenda.

Aye, since that's the whole reason he's selling.

Surely he would be expecting that anyway? [emoji38]

Nobody on earth is going to buy us and agree to absorb potential HMRC penalties ffs.

Also, and this is not Stifler specific, but this plane thing is fucking ludicrous. Is the idea that they've flown 3 planes over to seal the deal buying the club or to attend the game? I guess the latter might make sense on some level if you're that way inclined.

I’m in two minds as to how this will go. The hard faced business man will not budge from his valuation because he is a cunt and that’s what he does.

On the other hand if he refuses to give the club a chance at the big time with big money backers the backlash will be unreal.

Surely he would be expecting that anyway? [emoji38]

Nobody on earth is going to buy us and agree to absorb potential HMRC penalties ffs.

Obviously not. There's a price for the club assuming it's been run legitimately, and then whatever fuck ups Ashley has personally rubber stamped should be his liability. I'm sure he'll still come out of it with more than a decent mark up on his investment, so if he really wants to sell, then those conditions should be no problem.

She's going to get a cracking reception if she turns up. Hope any chants are inoffensive!

hope a giant cock tifo circles the stands and lands on her!! f*** the pc brigade!!!

:lol:

In a situation like that, who would be defending the allegation? Because if Ashley's paying and HMRC go to the club "We think you've been naughty, pay us X million now and we'll consider it closed" we're just going to go "Aye, whatever" without putting up much fight.

She's going to get a cracking reception if she turns up. Hope any chants are inoffensive!

Can imagine the Lukaku style "But it's a compliment!" argument...

"Get your tits oot for the lads" might not make the best impression.

In a situation like that, who would be defending the allegation? Because if Ashley's paying and HMRC go to the club "We think you've been naughty, pay us X million now and we'll consider it closed" we're just going to go "Aye, whatever" without putting up much fight.

Presumably the club would be worried about points/transfer ban. So it'll still be in our interest to contest any action.

Guest Howaythetoon

In the clutching at straws brigade here: two helicopters just flew over my house from the direction of the airport to the direction of the town.

I just saw an uber heading into town

I've just seen a camel ride into Toon.

In the clutching at straws brigade here: two helicopters just flew over my house from the direction of the airport to the direction of the town.

I just saw an uber heading into town

I've just seen a camel ride into Toon.

Horse in disguise, they are living in fear.