Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Well thats a shame..

Probably was going to the game, then saw this thread and decided against it.

She’s coming round to my ranch for a slap up lunch of ham n pease pudding stotties. Then hoping for mutual shitting ourselves with joy... right I am stopping now. Feel shamed by the (joyless) moral policing.  :blush:

Do you reckon anyone's ever actually shat themselves with joy? :lol:

:lol:

I'm not sure even kids do #noexpert

Bet there has been cases of dying of laughter.

On 24 March 1975, Alex Mitchell, from King's Lynn, England, died laughing while watching the "Kung Fu Kapers" episode of The Goodies, featuring a kilt-clad Scotsman with his bagpipes battling a master of the Lancastrian martial art "Eckythump", who was armed with a black pudding. After 25 minutes of continuous laughter, Mitchell finally slumped on the sofa and died from heart failure. His widow later sent The Goodies a letter thanking them for making Mitchell's final moments of life so pleasant.

Guest Howaythetoon

What's more cringe: slobbering over a beautiful lass who might end a decade of misery by buying your club, or raising funds to send your team's manager's wife some flowers because she allowed him to continue working?

I'm pretty sure most of the stuff is tounge in (Amanda's arse) cheek! Stop getting your nickers in a twist man...

Guest Howaythetoon

Sorry misunderstood you. Seriously, after a decade of utter misery anything that raises a chortle (or a stiffy) is fine by me.

Off topic, but does anyone remember a Sheffield Wednesday early 90's footballer called Patrick Blondeau? Not quite sure how he managed it, but his offspring is widely regarded as the best looking girl on the planet, she's still only a bairn too.

His son is supposedly good looking as well - for a 12 year old.

Off topic, but does anyone remember a Sheffield Wednesday early 90's footballer called Patrick Blondeau? Not quite sure how he managed it, but his offspring is widely regarded as the best looking girl on the planet, she's still only a bairn too.

His son is supposedly good looking as well - for a 12 year old.

Jesus. :(

Well they could invest in bring skilled jobs back here, and Tata could re-open the steel mill at Teesside.

Isn't that an Indian company?

So it is, fucking sure the press have reported it as being a Chinese company, fucking goons.