Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Howaythetoon

I agree with TCD a lot of the time and even if I don't he usually puts decent arguments forward. Don't really understand why so many people seem to have it in for him these days.

Bullying tactics and it's sad to see. Fair enough if he was a cunt, but he just posts what he thinks and without calling out anyone.

He's making out it's beginning to show that Ashley is a w*** owner ffs. Plank? He's a f***ing rainforest.

I think you may have misunderstood, or I may have, but I think all he said was that the lack of maintenance to SJP since Ashley took over is beginning to show physically on SJP. It wasn't a sudden realisition that Ashley is a bit shit I don't think. :lol:

He's making out it's beginning to show that Ashley is a w*** owner ffs. Plank? He's a f***ing rainforest.

I think you may have misunderstood, or I may have, but I think all he said was that the lack of maintenance to SJP since Ashley took over is beginning to show physically on SJP. It wasn't a sudden realisition that Ashley is a bit shit I don't think. [emoji38]

[emoji38] seemed a bit random to blame JFK for the state of the stadium mind

I think you may have misunderstood, or I may have, but I think all he said was that the lack of maintenance to SJP since Ashley took over is beginning to show physically on SJP. It wasn't a sudden realisition that Ashley is a bit shit I don't think. :lol:

:thup:  That's how I read it.

He's in every single thread prattling the same shit constantly, I'll not even get onto the Pardew stuff which is infuriating but he'll decide something obvious like Mbemba isn't very physically imposing, then that's that - it's in every thread for weeks on end with the same superior tone. I'm not even convinced he's a Newcastle fan.

He's in every single thread prattling the same shit constantly, I'll not even get onto the Pardew stuff which is infuriating but he'll decide something obvious like Mbemba isn't very physically imposing, then that's that - it's in every thread for weeks on end with the same superior tone. I'm not even convinced he's a Newcastle fan.

Put him on ignore then.

I think you may have misunderstood, or I may have, but I think all he said was that the lack of maintenance to SJP since Ashley took over is beginning to show physically on SJP. It wasn't a sudden realisition that Ashley is a bit s*** I don't think. :lol:

Aye, this was my point. From what i've read the same is true on a bigger scale for our training facilities.

Interpolic misunderstood my point completely.

I think you may have misunderstood, or I may have, but I think all he said was that the lack of maintenance to SJP since Ashley took over is beginning to show physically on SJP. It wasn't a sudden realisition that Ashley is a bit s*** I don't think. [emoji38]

Aye, this was my point. From what i've read the same is true on a bigger scale for our training facilities.

Interpolic misunderstood my point completely.

Not Interpolic, me. And reading it again, it seems I was wrong. You're still a plank though.

Reminder of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6X_zJWnox8

"We are able to spend and punch above our weight financially"

"We have the cart, we now need to put the horse on and we're going to"

['What's the aim now?'] "Definitely to win something!"    -- Look forward to our full strength team at Watford in the cup then next weekend :thup:

"From this day forward we will definitely be making our own luck"

Reminder of this

['What's the aim now?'] "Definitely to win something!"    -- Look forward to our full strength team at Watford in the cup then next weekend :thup:

Yet nearly every fan ate that shit right from his arsehole...mugs

Reminder of this

Yet nearly every fan ate that shit right from his arsehole...mugs

You know this isn't true though, don't you :lol:

Literally everyone apart from on here said this or similar "ah well hes come oot now so see how it goes next season." then renewed their tickets.

You need to stop knocking about with utter doylums.

Why stopped going to the games because that's where they all go.