Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I will not be happy, until he is torn limb from limb by a load of his slave labour, factory workers..  Like a scene from a George A. Romero film.

In all seriousness.  I'm glad to see him getting the bad publicity he deserves.  Sadly, I doubt they'll carry on with their articles about him and this will all blow over and be forgotten about. 

I will not be happy, until he is torn limb from limb by a load of his slave labour, factory workers..  Like a scene from a George A. Romero film.

In all seriousness.  I'm glad to see him getting the bad publicity he deserves.  Sadly, I doubt they'll carry on with their articles about him and this will all blow over and be forgotten about. 

big time :lol:

better sales figures for the holiday period, share price on the way back up and no one gives a shit anymore, rinse and repeat

Front Page: Ashley is a blot on humanity, not indicative of British business and a blight to humankind bringing back slave labour.

Back Page: NUFC would have been of the same fate as Leeds or even Portsmouth if it hadn't have been for the generosity of Mike Ashley who steadied a financially sinking ship.

Guest Roger Kint

So when does the bet and our nightmare end?

When he sells us for more than £240m or whatever his current outlay is no doubt

Front Page: Ashley is a blot on humanity, not indicative of British business and a blight to humankind bringing back slave labour.

Back Page: NUFC would have been of the same fate as Leeds or even Portsmouth if it hadn't have been for the generosity of Mike Ashley who steadied a financially sinking ship.

:lol:

Well put. Football 'journalists' don't deserve the pleasure of publication on any page.

I don't post on here often (despite reading every day) but tonight is the night!

I've just been out at a corporate function where I've been reliably informed that Ashley bought the club as a bet - and the bet was that he could turn a profit out of football. Nothing that hasn't been mentioned on here before but thought I would add my tuppence to the debate - the source is 100% concrete,somebody who has personally made several business deals with Ashley over the last few years and I trust them beyond doubt (read my limited previous posts - I'm not a sensationalist person)

Anyway, feel free to slate this post and call me a Martin jol Itk bullshitting c#nt but I'm not!

Genuinely feeling gutted that my club is a trivial pursuit to the fcb and that there is no sign of getting out of this current malaise whilst he still breathes!

I have also heard this, although second hand. It was a sunderland director who originally told the tale if I remember correctly.

Fine with me. At least I'd still have a club to support.

I would prefer us to be in league one tbh

Fine with me. At least I'd still have a club to support.

I would prefer us to be in league one tbh

I wouldn't bother if we were in the Conference if that fat turd was no longer involved. We'd get 40,000 in the fifth tier with a new owner interested in developing the club, and not one like the current incumbent, whose sole interest seems to be stealing hundreds of millions of pounds from the club.