Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Sorry, but what exactly does "Staged payments" mean? :lol: (English is my third language)

Means that any buyer wouldn't have to rock up with £350m cash. He'd take £xxxm up front and then £xxm per year ongoing.

What he'd expect in exchange for such generousity is anyone's guess but, my guess, is that it'll mean he will still have a piece of the pie in some from for a fuckload more time yet.

'Will accept staged payments'. He's fucking desperate to get rid.

Yup. Pretty clear for a while we'd be a drain on his finances unless he managed to attract serious investment to move us on a level. He failed to get that so has been looking to offload, and now in desperation has gone public. Hopefully he'll stick to his word and not just pass us on to some shitcunt consortium.

Anyone lobbed up a Kickstarter page yet? :lol:

Hmm, would indicate nothing is close. You'd think with all the acrimony between board and fans the last decade, a new owner would recognise the need for fan engagement and genuine investment.

Who are we hoping for? Personally hope we don't become another Man City. Just sensible investment over a sustained period with the full backing of Rafa would do.

Hmm, would indicate nothing is close. You'd think with all the acrimony between board and fans the last decade, a new owner would recognise the need for fan engagement and genuine investment.

Who are we hoping for? Personally hope we don't become another Man City. Just sensible investment over a sustained period with the full backing of Rafa would do.

Give over, man. I'd fucking love it if that happened.

Not sure about this. Does a club make a statement like this when there is serious buyer out there? And what difference does advertising the club like this make? If you have the power to buy a premier league football club you're hardly going to worry about whether it's been advertised as for sale. I'm skeptical about whether alll this will actually lead to anything.

We’ve been up for sale before. Remember when he invited offers via email?! Him going can’t come quick enough for me, but I suspect he will have influence for a long time yet. Why? Because he’s a cunt and gets off on being one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give over, man. I'd fucking love it if that happened.

Give over, man. I'd f***ing love it if that happened.

:thup:

Give over, man. I'd f***ing love it if that happened.

Seriously, did you see them on Saturday? I'd have a heart attack if we had someone like De Bruyne spraying passes around in black and white.

I'm hoping firstly, and more than anything, for a Mike Ashley tie-in free deal.

Getting rid of him has to be the priority.

Best case for the next owner has to be well funded and well intentioned imho. That doesn't mean that they have to be a country nor state just that they've got funds to enable us to compete.

Being honest, I'm fearful of any sane buyer being able to do a deal with this heinous creature that completely rids us of him.