Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Fuck that, if you've got billions to play with, why not build a 100,000 capacity colosseum in Leazes Park. Something like the Camp Nou, pitch below what would be ground level.

Get acoustic engineers to make it a state of the art facility for huge events and to make the noise deafening in the place on match days.

If i had that sort of money, that would be the dream..

I love SJP but it's only got a certain amount of leg room left in terms of growth.

Can you imagine the first home game after Ashley sells (if he does)  :sweetjesus:

Going to give in to hope completely and say it may be either the Watford game or the Leicester game. Hoping it's the latter if Pardew takes over there.

I'd rather not have that rubber lipped spunkrocket anywhere near the place to be honest.

f*** that, if you've got billions to play with, why not build a 100,000 capacity colosseum in Leazes Park. Something like the Camp Nou, pitch below what would be ground level.

Get acoustic engineers to make it a state of the art facility for huge events and to make the noise deafening in the place on match days.

If i had that sort of money, that would be the dream..

I love SJP but it's only got a certain amount of leg room left in terms of growth.

Was saying that the other day, we should definitely revisit the Castle Leases option if we do end up cash rich.

http://stadiumdb.com/news/2017/03/england_the_newcastle_stadium_that_never_was

Anyone listening to total sport just there? :lol: I've heard some Ashley apologists in my time but that guy takes the biscuit :lol:

Can't believe what I'm hearing

"Ashley has SportsDirect plastered all over the stadium.  He deserves it - he saved this club"

the fuck

Anyone listening to total sport just there? :lol: I've heard some Ashley apologists in my time but that guy takes the biscuit :lol:

"Ashley has SportsDirect plastered all over the stadium.  He deserves it - he saved this club"

the fuck

Poor misunderstood Mike Ashley :lol:

the f***

It’s like North Korea. He probably pays people to say nice things about him.

the f***

It'll be a sad mackem. They do that sort of thing.

f*** it, I know it's risky but i'm committing to it. I believe!

So come January who will be our "Robinho"?

Insigne.

Iñaki Williams and his €50m release clause

Upped this week wasn't it? Not that we'll be signing him.

the f***

I heard it, I am aware that people can have a "wide range" of opinions on life . . . but there are some things that are factually impossible to have "opinions" about, and this Jack Guy appears to think that the Earth is definitely FLAT and that night most certainly DOES NOT follow day.

Beyond doubt he was an active supporter of another football club, perhaps even from Sunderland.

This forum hasn't really paid a lot of attention to FFP, hopefully that may change soon. But is it even possible with the current rules for any team to improve their station considerably ? I know PSG and Man City, have circumvented the rules, to still heavily invest however say some oil rich Saudi Prince took over Huddersfield Town how long would it take for them to be in a champions league position ?

This forum hasn't really paid a lot of attention to FFP, hopefully that may change soon. But is it even possible with the current rules for any team to improve their station considerably ? I know PSG and Man City, have circumvented the rules, to still heavily invest however say some oil rich Saudi Prince took over Huddersfield Town how long would it take for them to be in a champions league position ?

The difference between us and Huddersfield Town is huge, we're a different animal to them.

Guest Howaythetoon

We don’t need a ‘mega rich Saudi’. We just need an owner who matches the ambition of the supporters.

Edit: don’t necessarily need*  :D

We do like given Toon fans demand we win the World Cup!

Guest Howaythetoon

The difference between us and Huddersfield Town is huge, we're a different animal to them.

Aye one is  a Terrier, the other a Magpie!

thinks Ashley has met his match if this goes ahead

She's merely a fly on his windscreen in financial terms. He's a self-made multi-billionaire. She's taken Daddy's money and done pretty well with it. Fair play to her but knowing rich people is not something Ashley's ever needed.

In terms of personal success, there are not many to equal him. Just a shame he's such a cunt.