Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I'm finding this all incredibly embarrassing. Clueless journos leading on a bunch of credulous and desperate fans.

Amanda Staveley will never have an ownership role at NUFC. Nor will she ever sit on the board.

Also, can people stop referring to her as simply "Amanda". It's pure mental. Thanks lads.

I'm finding this all incredibly embarrassing. Clueless journos leading on a bunch of credulous and desperate fans.

Amanda Staveley will never have an ownership role at NUFC. Nor will she ever sit on the board.

Also, can people stop referring to her as simply "Amanda". It's pure mental. Thanks lads.

I would imagine a fair few fans would be aware that she isn't necessarily going to be buying the club herself.

Sorry I don't know her that well, does she prefer Mandy or Milf then? The latter appears to have the most traction since she first appeared.

Did the old "NEWCASTLE UNITED" letters from the east stand go into storage?

I seem to remember them being auctioned off.. but there's a very good chance I'm completely wrong and thinking about something else :lol:

The day they go back up and the monstrosity there currently is removed.. :sweetjesus:

I know the question has been asked, but I don't know if it has been answered (might have missed), but how long can/does a due diligence normally take?

According to Business for Dummies 60 days.

3-6 weeks more likely..

Guest firetotheworks

I seem to remember them being auctioned off.. but there's a very good chance I'm completely wrong and thinking about something else :lol:

The day they go back up and the monstrosity there currently is removed.. :sweetjesus:

I've thought for ages about how every fucking journalist out there will use the stain that Ashley's SD and NEWCASTLE UNITED lettering leaves as symbolism for the indelible mark that he's left on the history of the club. You just watch, they'll all do it.

They were indeed.

The thought of what Rafa can do with good backing... Not thinking of astronomical money, but toying with the idea of Rafa strengthening our weakest positions with real quality  :drool: Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. Even "only" a quality striker and #10 would improve us massively.

Sold off to pay for the bore hole.

They were indeed.

Just found this

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/archive/stadium-letters-fetch-15-500-pounds

ffs. Get em back

They were indeed.

Just found this

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/archive/stadium-letters-fetch-15-500-pounds

ffs. Get em back

What an absolute wanker he is for selling those off. No need.