Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

It is understood that there are Gulf investors in the PCP Capital Partners consortium interested in Newcastle United, alongside Chinese money, and that the belief is that the experience of Manchester City can be replicated on Tyneside.

My hopes, please.

It is understood that there are Gulf investors in the PCP Capital Partners consortium interested in Newcastle United, alongside Chinese money, and that the belief is that the experience of Manchester City can be replicated on Tyneside.

My hopes, please.

Signing Aguero :sweetjesus:

A lad I've known for about 15 years, and works out in the Middle East reckons the sale is definitely on, and things will "be better than alright".

Definitely not the sort to bullshit.....Paully knows the fella too.

f***ing hell, first time I've actually thought this might happen.

All correct!

I’ve had several messages off him today and I’m already calling the fine lady we were talking about ‘Queen Amanda’!

I don’t want to tempt fate and you never know with the fat w***** in charge but I think we are in for a rather splendid January!

I’m not disputing what you guys have been told, but theirs not a chance that your mate is on the windup himself is there?

A lad I've known for about 15 years, and works out in the Middle East reckons the sale is definitely on, and things will "be better than alright".

Definitely not the sort to bullshit.....Paully knows the fella too.

f***ing hell, first time I've actually thought this might happen.

All correct!

I’ve had several messages off him today and I’m already calling the fine lady we were talking about ‘Queen Amanda’!

I don’t want to tempt fate and you never know with the fat w***** in charge but I think we are in for a rather splendid January!

I’m not disputing what you guys have been told, but theirs not a chance that your mate is on the windup himself is there?

I'd be very very surprised if he was on a wind up.