Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

This will be a decent barometer of just how far we are off the league's 'elite'.

If we get the right players on the pitch I think we can more than match Spurs. As there will be the whole country watching I hope Pards makes a few bold decisions and matches us up quality-wise to Spurs.

IF & its a massive IF Santon starts then I would not totally drop Ryan Taylor he don't deserve that.

--------------Krul

Simo--Tayls-----Colo----Santon

--------Tiote-----Cab

Rayls---------------------Jonas

--------Best-------Ba

IF & its a massive IF Santon starts then I would not totally drop Ryan Taylor he don't deserve that.

--------------Krul

Simo--Tayls-----Colo----Santon

--------Tiote-----Cab

Rayls---------------------Jonas

--------Best-------Ba

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2zz6v6x.jpg

I like how it appears his eyes look to actually discover "Rayls" when he freaks. :lol:

Three starting changes to an unbeaten side

WHY?

Because I think we'll be a better team if we play what I think is our best starting 11.  We'll get nothing against Spurs if we play like we did today in the 2nd half.

WHY?

Because I think we'll be a better team if we play what I think is our best starting 11.  We'll get nothing against Spurs if we play like we did today in the 2nd half.

I agree those three need to play but from the bench for now.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardews team:

Elliot

Simpson Saylor Perch Fergy

Guthrie Smith Gosling Lovenkrands

Ranger Ameobi

Subs: Krul, Colo, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Ba (All unused)

Lose 0-6.

Unrealistic. Ranger's starting.

WHY?

While dropping players that are playing well for someone else that has hardly played in the last 12 months based purely on nothing but reputation will be awful for player morale, it's basically telling players that it doesn't matter how well you play when you get the chance if you're not in the best 11 on paper you will be out.

Ben Arfa needs to be patient and take his chance when it comes along, not have it handed to him on a plate at the expense of someone else that has earned their place in the starting 11.