Santon Tiote Jonas

Obertan Ba Ben Arfa

If Cabaye fit:

Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Taylor

Santon Cabaye Tiote Jonas

Best Ba

Eh? Santon in midfield?

Santon is a right-footed wide player who hasn't nailed down a position yet who has a reputed knack for man marking. The objective here is to stick him on Bale.

If Cabaye is injured:

Krul

Santon Tiote Jonas

Obertan Ba Ben Arfa

If Cabaye fit:

Krul

Best Ba

Eh? Santon in midfield?

Santon is a right-footed wide player who hasn't nailed down a position yet who has a reputed knack for man marking. The objective here is to stick him on Bale.

Just don't see the sense in playing a 20 year old on his debut in a new league out of position. Instead of worrying about Bale we should give them something to worry about. Play Santon left back where he is meant to play, Jonas maybe on the Right to help tracking back with Marveaux on the left.

If Cabaye is injured:

Krul

Santon Tiote Jonas

Obertan Ba Ben Arfa

If Cabaye fit:

Krul

Best Ba

Eh? Santon in midfield?

Just don't see the sense in playing a 20 year old on his debut in a new league out of position. Instead of worrying about Bale we should give them something to worry about. Play Santon left back where he is meant to play, Jonas maybe on the Right to help tracking back with Marveaux on the left.

With Bale out of the picture, we can rampage them with Obertan and Ben Arfa.

We signed Santon as our left back, he will play there.

Eventually yes, but why not do something for one match? For what it is worth I can see Santon becoming a central midfielder over the next five years.

He's a full back.

From his own mouth he can play on the wing. Albeit this is a defensive tactic serving a certain purpose.

It's a stupid "tactic." He's not a centre midfielder or a winger, he's a full back, which is where he should/would play.

Eventually yes, but why not do something for one match? For what it is worth I can see Santon becoming a central midfielder over the next five years.

Whooshed? :lol:

I bet you a billion pounds he doesn't.

Tiote-Modric will be an interesting and decisive battle. Spurs have a lot of talent going forward, however they look relatively weak defensively in comparison. If we can retain the ball and get at the full backs (Walker and Assou-Ekotto) we have a real shout in this game. If we sit back and worry too much about the attacking talent they possess i.e playing defenders in midfield we'll get taken apart.

What in the absolute fuck.

He's a full back.

From his own mouth he can play on the wing. Albeit this is a defensive tactic serving a certain purpose.

It's a stupid "tactic." He's not a centre midfielder or a winger, he's a full back, which is where he should/would play.

:thup:

He is not a full back, he is a versatile wide player. It would be foolish to nail him down to a certain position at this stage of his career in my opinion.

He's a full back.

He is not a full back, he is a versatile wide player. It would be foolish to nail him down to a certain position at this stage of his career in my opinion.

:serious:

He's a full back.

Not watched much of his career then?

He's a full back.

Eh? :lol: