Newcastle Utd vs Wigan Athletic pre-match thread (22/10/11 @ 3pm)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Someone's due a hammering off us and I think we've got another week until the wheels come off at Stoke. 4-0.

Even being pessimistic, if we can get 5-6 points in these 3 games going into "those" games, even if we lose all 3 of them, 21-22 points from 14 games is still bang on European form and on schedule for around 57-60 points.

I don't like being this confident for a game. It's so unsettling :lol:.

Genuinely, I think last time I was this confident going into a game was under Big Sam and we had Portsmouth at home.

... :lol:

Uh oh :laugh: :undecided:

The only way we'll drop points in this game is if the players are complacent.  It's still early in the season so hopefully nobody at the club is getting too carried away yet.  Players should love games like these as it should be us dictating what happens and when.

Guest VaVaVoom

Really confident here like...we are one of the in form sides and they, well....have lost 6 on the trot.

4-0 today!

Would love Barfa, Marveaux and Santon to start.

Got a rather weird question, i'm going to the game then heading to play football with my mates, will be allowed in if i had a bag pack with my stuff in it? or will this cause me some trouble? appreciate a quick response, cheers :)

You should be fine. I've seen people take in bags and rucksacks that have food and all sorts in.

Got a rather weird question, i'm going to the game then heading to play football with my mates, will be allowed in if i had a bag pack with my stuff in it? or will this cause me some trouble? appreciate a quick response, cheers :)

They might have a look in the bag, but shouldn't be a problem from my experience.

Which might I add was a solitary 3-0 home win against Reading in the CCC :troll:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

They'll look through it. :)