Blackburn 4 - 3 Newcastle - 26/10/11 (CC - after ET) - post match from page 69

Rich

When you always play s*** before or later you'll start to lose games...I guess it's not a coincidence if the first one is against a crap opposition like Blackburn, things will quickly change in EPL too :(

Bollocks.

Why the fuck is a League One/Championship ref, refereeing this match. Refs are already fucking horrible on your rainy island.

He's only reffed four Championship games in his career as well. League One/Two normally.

This sounds nearly as bad as the cunt that did the WBA cup game in the promotion season, we should have gone for a steward's enquiry or something after that, was absolutely ludicrous.

Fucking hell, did you have to remind me about that disgrace?

Why the f*** is a League One/Championship ref, refereeing this match. Refs are already f***ing horrible on your rainy island.

He's only reffed four Championship games in his career as well. League One/Two normally.

I wont comment on the Ref as im not at the game, therefore im not qualified to form an opinion.

Why the fuck is a League One/Championship ref, refereeing this match. Refs are already fucking horrible on your rainy island.

Seriously backward when you consider there's a Prem ref as fourth official. Ridiculous.

Guest Heneage

Why the f*** is a League One/Championship ref, refereeing this match. Refs are already f***ing horrible on your rainy island.

Seriously backward when you consider there's a Prem ref as fourth official. Ridiculous.

'needs the experience'.