Blackburn 4 - 3 Newcastle - 26/10/11 (CC - after ET) - post match from page 69

Rich

Guest bimpy474

We've sounded very weak through the middle, really not got a hold of it at all. Bit worrying for Monday.

Not really. Stoke don't use their midfield.

Underestimate them at your peril.

We've sounded very weak through the middle, really not got a hold of it at all. Bit worrying for Monday.

Not really. Stoke don't use their midfield.

Underestimate them at your peril.

They were pretty poor tonight.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No spark

HBA woeful

Santon weak

Simpson and Perch s****

Guthrie crap

Ba not sharp

Cabaye set pieces s***

Are you there? Genuine question...

In spirit yes

Well we were obviously going to lose at some point. Would have liked to get through to the next round but I'll not lose too much sleep about it. For whatever reason we seem destined to always fuck up in the cups.

To be frank, by the accounts of the people at the game we've been rubbish; as poor as we've played all season apparently. The penalty decision is going to take some focus off this.

I wouldn't bother too much about it normally as well but, the fact that we're having a line-up out there that is close to being our stronges suggests we should win this.

We should be careful not to believe our own hype tbh. We're away at another Premier League side.

Wonder what that John Anderson's like when he's at home. Turns on the TV "Poor selection of programmes tonight like" Goes and looks in the fridge "There's nothing hereee..what am I meant to dooo" goes for a shit "The toilet roll is far too thick". Cunt.

:lol:

Well we were obviously going to lose at some point. Would have liked to get through to the next round but I'll not lose too much sleep about it. For whatever reason we seem destined to always fuck up in the cups.

To be frank, by the accounts of the people at the game we've been rubbish; as poor as we've played all season apparently. The penalty decision is going to take some focus off this.

I wouldn't bother too much about it normally as well but, the fact that we're having a line-up out there that is close to being our stronges suggests we should win this.

We should be careful not to believe our own hype tbh. We're away at another Premier League side.

Exactly and we only just scraped through the last rounds which seems to have been totally ignored by most.

I'm disappointed but not in the least bit surprised, although I did have a bit of false hope given our relatively strong line up. Shows how key it is we keep everyone fit as much as possible this season.