Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Ferguson claims we kept fouling them and should have had another player sent off, someone who pulled back Evra. I don't know how he has the nerve after Rooney and Fabio's antics, as well as two farcical bookings we received.

Ferguson claims we kept fouling them and should have had another player sent off, someone who pulled back Evra. I don't know how he has the nerve after Rooney and Fabio's antics, as well as two farcical bookings we received.

The only thing that could make it better is if Rooney got done for his assault on Coloccini. Would never happen though.

Still travelling home,bloody M62's been a nightmare.

Anyway, cannot express how much I enjoyed that. We matched them in the first half and defended like absolute stallions in the second and got a bit of luck which we deserved.

Ref was an absolute disgrace from start to finish,gave them absolutely everything.

Colo, Krul, Saylor, Guthrie, Ba all fantastic,well done lads.

I think he doth protest too much

I think he doth protest too much

Bit fucking rich all this complaining considering what they have got away with in the past. Not one player booked for surrounding ref either. We deserved that bit of luck, we have had enough go against us in the past

Still travelling home,bloody M62's been a nightmare.

Anyway, cannot express how much I enjoyed that. We matched them in the first half and defended like absolute stallions in the second and got a bit of luck which we deserved.

Ref was an absolute disgrace from start to finish,gave them absolutely everything.

Colo, Krul, Saylor, Guthrie, Ba all fantastic,well done lads.

You thought Ba was fantastic? Low standards then.

I actually think there's a strong case that it was a penalty you know. Ferdinand's trailing leg definitely takes Ben Arfa, it's just whether that was before or after he played the ball really.

Great performance all round though. Well done Pardew and co.

I agree, Ben Arfa touches it on, Ferdinand gets a touch and then brings ben Arfa down long before the balll goes out of play. Stone Wall pen!!!!!!!!!!!

Krul 9 - Excellent throughout. Don't think there is a keeper in the PL in better form.

Simpson 7 - Had the odd moment where he went to sleep a bit, but overall he did well and that goal line clearance was outstanding.

S.Taylor - 7.5 Slightly at fault for their goal, but on the whole a very good display.

Coloccini 8 - Running out of superlatives for this man. Superb yet again.

R.Taylor 6.5 - Still think Santon should start in his place, but he did ok today.

Obertan 7 - Did well, got in behind the defence quite regularly, end product still lacking slightly.

Guthrie 7 - Will never replace Tiote but is proving to be an effective stopgap at the moment.

Cabaye 7.5 - Awesome, battling display, dominated in midfield in the periods when we were on top.

Jonas 5 - Off day for him, even before the red card.

Ben Arfa 7.5 - Very good performance, sexy ball for Ba in the the 1st half. Nice surge into the box to win the penalty, and had a go at that prick Rooney :thup:

Ba 7 - Kept his cool under immense pressure to slot home the penalty. Decent shift aside from that.

Sammy 5 - Any impact he could have had was minimalised by Jonas' sending off

Perch 6 - Decent cameo.

Lovenkrands - Not really on long enough for a rating, but still managed to enrage me at one point by f***ing up when trying to play the ball out of play off a Man U player, in the end he lost the ball and that led to a Man U chance.