Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Man Utd: De Gea' date=' Fabio (Smalling 90+5), Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Giggs, Young, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs not used: Lindegaard, Evans, Park, Valencia, [b']Macheda[/b], Gibson.

Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Steven Taylor, Coloccini, Ryan Taylor, Obertan (Sammy Ameobi 65), Cabaye, Guthrie (Perch 74), Gutierrez, Ben Arfa, Ba. Subs not used: Elliot, Santon, Lovenkrands, Gosling, Shola Ameobi.

I know P-Lov and Macheda did shit all, but come on. :lol:

What a bunch of pathetic cunts. Who gives a shit man, it happens all the time to every team and finally when it happens to Man U, this sort of shit happens. The double standards are the 'travesty', not the decision making. Beautiful that this could be the game that takes the title away from them come the end of the season.

Fuck me, what a day. When Ba scored that penalty it's one of the most mental I've ever went when we've scored. Me and the lads I was with ended up about two rows in front on the deck.

It didn't look like a penalty from where I was stood, although the referee was a disgrace pretty much the whole game anyway, some of the decisions he gave Man Utd but didn't give us was appalling. So they get no sympathy from me.

Also, it was kicking off massively in front of us between our own fans. All because some lads were waving a Toon flag about.

Love how pissed off certain media outlets are at this result. Sheer outrage that Man Utd were on the end of one tough decision, which will of course overshadow the tremendous shift your players put in.

Matt Le Tissier couldn't wait for Man Utd to score on Soccer Saturday, but alas, the media's favourite team didn't deliver.

Newcastle United fully deserved a point from a pulsating game after defending stoutly throughout. They were unlucky to go behind in the first place, even luckier to get back on terms, but, with Steven Taylor outstanding, they repulsed everything the home side threw at them afterwards, even when a man short in the last 10 minutes.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/26/manchester-united-newcastle-united-premier-league

Newcastle United fully deserved a point from a pulsating game after defending stoutly throughout. They were unlucky to go behind in the first place, even luckier to get back on terms, but, with Steven Taylor outstanding, they repulsed everything the home side threw at them afterwards, even when a man short in the last 10 minutes.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/26/manchester-united-newcastle-united-premier-league

:thup:

Love how pissed off certain media outlets are at this result. Sheer outrage that Man Utd were on the end of one tough decision, which will of course overshadow the tremendous shift your players put in.

Matt Le Tissier couldn't wait for Man Utd to score on Soccer Saturday, but alas, the media's favourite team didn't deliver.

Le Tissier has always hated us. No idea why when nearly all his best moments came against us.